Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.....okay. I asked for evidence the same way people have been asking to see a photo of Cinzia being cheated on in her thread. I wasn’t accusing anyone of lying at all or implying that without evidence it wasnt true. Really sorry if it came across that way, feel a bit attacked now. Apologies to anyone I offended x
It just seemed unfair on possible victims who are speaking out and then they will feel they can't because of people demanding evidence which is obviously really hard to come up with in cases like that.

I don't want you to feel attacked at all, you're welcome here as much as anyone else on this website. We're all here to share our opinions afterall, even if they do differ!

I'm sorry if I played a part in making you feel unwelcome over on this thread, I had my back up 🤣

I hope you all have a wonderful new year 💃🌞💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It just seemed unfair on possible victims who are speaking out and then they will feel they can't because of people demanding evidence which is obviously really hard to come up with in cases like that.

I don't want you to feel attacked at all, you're welcome here as much as anyone else on this website. We're all here to share our opinions afterall, even if they do differ!

I'm sorry if I played a part in making you feel unwelcome over on this thread, I had my back up 🤣

I hope you all have a wonderful new year 💃🌞💕
Completely understand your point and whilst I never meant it with malicious or accusatory intentions, you’ve opened my eyes to how wrong I was to say that, so thank you. ❤

Let’s draw a line under it lovely, wishing you a wonderful new year to come ✨ and lots of fun bitching about the god awful clobber they’re bound to dress the baby in 🤣

• Haha
Lol Megan changed her ‘rainbow babe’ caption of her IG post. Maybe Faye saw and fed back?

Reactions: 5
Lol Megan changed her ‘rainbow babe’ caption of her IG post. Maybe Faye saw and fed back?
I thought someone said they had commented on the post explaining the meaning? Or maybe I got confused.
Anywayif I see anymore influencers trying to make those hideous daily sleeper feathery things look nice I’m done. 😂
Also as we predicted Artipoppe lining up to gift her a £600 carrier 🙄 (she’ll probably choose the same as one of marianne theodorsens who I think has at least two of them).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully her baby will hate being in the carrier, like mine did! I spent so much money on a leopard print Artipoppe one and my little one SCREAMED every time I put him in. So not dReAmY...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought someone said they had commented on the post explaining the meaning? Or maybe I got confused.
Anywayif I see anymore influencers trying to make those hideous daily sleeper feathery things look nice I’m done. 😂
Also as we predicted Artipoppe lining up to gift her a £600 carrier 🙄 (she’ll probably choose the same as one of marianne theodorsens who I think has at least two of them).
Omg those bloody daily sleeper pyjamas. They are the most instagrammable and annoying thing to come after the dreadful oversized Peter Pan collar trend 😖

Hopefully her baby will hate being in the carrier, like mine did! I spent so much money on a leopard print Artipoppe one and my little one SCREAMED every time I put him in. So not dReAmY...
I have this with the gorgeous sebra cot I got... she goes in it for 45 mins an evening then always ends up in my bed. 😂 Babies don’t care about gorgeous things! I guess at least you can sell them for nearly their rrp which you can’t with the less attractive stuff. 🤞🏻

Do we think she will share much of baby when she's born?

I miss her being more open. I follow a few bloggers who keep stuff private but also share some real life stuff or talk about difficulties or things we can relate to. Or just a bit of what's happening day to day, even if they do keep quite a lot private.

With Megan it's just ads.

I hope when baby is here she "talks" to her followers more. Even just chit chat on stories!

Reactions: 7
Do we think she will share much of baby when she's born?

I miss her being more open. I follow a few bloggers who keep stuff private but also share some real life stuff or talk about difficulties or things we can relate to. Or just a bit of what's happening day to day, even if they do keep quite a lot private.

With Megan it's just ads.

I hope when baby is here she "talks" to her followers more. Even just chit chat on stories!
Oh 100% not. She won’t share a thing x

She wants to be able to be an influencer with all the benefits like the money, status, gifts etc but doesn’t want to engage with her audience. Pretty foolish. She probs knows that it won’t last as people will get fed up with ads and will start losing interest in her but she will be trying to make as much money as she can now before I think she just disappears for good. I think she will just try to live through Saturday brand. I think she’s in cloud coo coo land because she was getting so successful being that sort of girl next door, friendly type of person but now it’s just ad, ad, ad. She is infuriating and the sooner people that still bow down to her realise this the better, coz she’s just using them for profits and clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh 100% not. She won’t share a thing x

She wants to be able to be an influencer with all the benefits like the money, status, gifts etc but doesn’t want to engage with her audience. Pretty foolish. She probs knows that it won’t last as people will get fed up with ads and will start losing interest in her but she will be trying to make as much money as she can now before I think she just disappears for good. I think she will just try to live through Saturday brand. I think she’s in cloud coo coo land because she was getting so successful being that sort of girl next door, friendly type of person but now it’s just ad, ad, ad. She is infuriating and the sooner people that still bow down to her realise this the better, coz she’s just using them for profits and clicks.
I agree. Having watched one of her old videos she’s changed so much. She’s super defensive and cagey and I think the fact she goes on about her mental health and those ‘don’t judge me’ quotes she puts up the whole time means she’s been really rocked by the allegations. I imagine in an ideal world she’d quit but it’s so lucrative and surely Jimmy’s will have struggled this year so she’s kind of backed herself into a corner where she has to carry on to make the money but I get the feeling she wants out big time. You can tell she hates it, her content has been the bare minimum since she quit YouTube. Also she won’t have maternity leave pay so she’s gotta push on through.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure, I get the impression she is so in love with the fact she got her teenage crush as her real life boyfriend that she will do anything to keep that. She surely knows what he's like...I'd say shes too in love with him so turns a blind eye but i think its more to do with the perfect fairytale story tbh
This is why it is even more annoying when she gets on her high horse because she clearly has no problem with silencing victims. If anyone even asks about the allegations towards George, she deletes the comments so she is very selective about what kind of victim she chooses to speak up for

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Was it this? I immediately thought of Megan and saved it to share here. Thanks for the reminder!
That’s the one! Such a shame she used to have a really unique individual style but now could literally be any one of those squares (especially the outfits from the summer)

She had 3 comments on her last blog post and she can't even reply to them so says it all about audience engagement. She just wants to get paid for ad's now. That poor dog having to wear a hair clip on its ear all day couldn't have been comfortable.

Reactions: 21
She’s excited for the birth now too after reading a book. Wish I could be in cloud coo coo land of denial like her haha I’m due in two weeks with my second and I’m terrified lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we shouldn’t comment on peoples weight and lockdown has done a number on most people but I was shocked at the pictures of George in her round up! He’s not quite the indie boy band catch he once was eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how this weekly round up of pictures is a week’s work for her.

Reactions: 11
I know we shouldn’t comment on peoples weight and lockdown has done a number on most people but I was shocked at the pictures of George in her round up! He’s not quite the indie boy band catch he once was eh?
woah what on earth happened there!
Tbf my partner put on 3 stone whilst i was pregnant because we would just stuff our faces and i was a terrible influence on him...but then again he doesn't swan about Manchester like George thinking he's an a lister 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.