So Glow Up is on tonight!!! I loved the last two series and I've been looking forward to the new series just hoping Maya isn't too extra and plays it cool. Or I'll just have to mute it whenever she is on the screen...
I dont really watch Celeb Juice but she is quite laddy so I guess she is a good fit. When they announced that the original captains were leaving I think lots of people thought Maya would get the role but it went to that Emily and Laura Whitmore. Although Maya can be a bit jarring she definitely has more personality and something about her compared to those two.
I dont really watch Celeb Juice but she is quite laddy so I guess she is a good fit. When they announced that the original captains were leaving I think lots of people thought Maya would get the role but it went to that Emily and Laura Whitmore. Although Maya can be a bit jarring she definitely has more personality and something about her compared to those two.