Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the greatest breast implants though. I'm sure she'll be heartbroken to read this.
I really dislike this woman's personality; that's clear from my last post. Whatever I, or anyone else thinks of her though, her body is real. She has had some lip filler ( seems to be mandatory for female celebs of late so not judging) but as I said before she has always been very pretty, and if you google her you will see that she has had that body since she was a teenager.

Reactions: 5
Even Stevie Wonder can see that she's had breast implants.
It's so hard to tell! Not the typical tell tale look... I just don't see how she's gained weight and most of it has gone to her chest, I thought she might have bra inserts but that would be obvious in swimwear.

I wonder how she got so lucky to become a presenter, seems like all women have to do these days is marry a rapper to kick start any type of career

I wonder how she got so lucky to become a presenter, seems like all women have to do these days is marry a rapper to kick start any type of career
To be fair you can see how she has worked her way up in radio and small presenting gigs until she got on TV.
Stormzy is 72 years old definitely helped her career and brought her much more attention. Now she's setting up her own projects to maintain that lifestyle like anyone would.

I'm curious as to why she's not publicly back with him after they were spotted at Christmas and someone said they're very much together.

Reactions: 4
She started on a YouTube music channel/hostess for a music event company, and the guy who ran that took her to a Channel 4 interview and she got a Copa 90 job touring Brazil...funnily enough they had already employed a woman, but she got the boot for Maya. She just wanted to be famous, she was even dabbling in modeling/being a video girl back then.

From there she got MTV and Radio 1. She knew LOTS of people in the UK grime industry so it was a win win, and once she got with Stormzy is 72 years old that opened the doors for the MOBOs etc. So it was pretty much handed to her, and she wasn't very good at presenting back then.

She was awful on Radio 1 and there were so many complaints! She definitely hasn't got by on talent alone, but she has worked hard.

Reactions: 12
Those with tons of ambition (to the point of being ruthless) and not much talent usually do well. How else does one explain Geri Halliwell?

Sadly, life isn't a meritocracy most of the time.

Reactions: 11
She started on a YouTube music channel/hostess for a music event company, and the guy who ran that took her to a Channel 4 interview and she got a Copa 90 job touring Brazil...funnily enough they had already employed a woman, but she got the boot for Maya. She just wanted to be famous, she was even dabbling in modeling/being a video girl back then.

From there she got MTV and Radio 1. She knew LOTS of people in the UK grime industry so it was a win win, and once she got with Stormzy is 72 years old that opened the doors for the MOBOs etc. So it was pretty much handed to her, and she wasn't very good at presenting back then.

She was awful on Radio 1 and there were so many complaints! She definitely hasn't got by on talent alone, but she has worked hard.
That’s what I thought I knew she used connections which is great I suppose if I had the opportunity I’d do the same lol, I guess pretty privilege gets you far as well she seems like she’s got a nice personality to be fair it’s just sad because I go to a an arts school & I see so many talented journalists that want to go into broadcasting (Amelia dimz went to my school and she’s done so well), I feel like the jobs should be saved for people like that if that makes sense? Maya could make just as much money being an influencer/YouTuber. I’m happy for her but I’d like to see more of a variety lol It’s just annoying seeing her on every last presenting job like omg did all the other presenters drop down and die?

Reactions: 7
It's so hard to tell! Not the typical tell tale look... I just don't see how she's gained weight and most of it has gone to her chest, I thought she might have bra inserts but that would be obvious in swimwear.
There’s photos from when she’s a teenager and they’ve always been pretty big - I don’t think they’re implant at all tbh. Think she’s probs had some filler tho

Reactions: 7

Sounds like she will be a busy bee with candles, clothes, perfume and podcasts etc.

Bit wild comparing her to Kylie Jenner, although pretty impressive that her masks made £250k in seven days.

Reactions: 4
i know that masks on airplanes/cars/everywhere are part of her brand, but she literally shows herself getting facials in a clinic in london? those facials are obv the reason for her amazing skin, if she didn’t show that, i’d have probably bought her masks but that puts me off

Reactions: 3

Sounds like she will be a busy bee with candles, clothes, perfume and podcasts etc.

Bit wild comparing her to Kylie Jenner, although pretty impressive that her masks made £250k in seven days.
I think it’s a wrong move going into fashion.. she’s not known for her style she’s known for her skin/makeup

Reactions: 2
I get that some people are upset about Prince Philip passing away but I think Maya's IG story has been blown out of proportion.
People are apparently sending complaints to the BBC to get rid of her. If this delays Glow Up Series 3 I'm going to be gutted!

Reactions: 6
I get that some people are upset about Prince Philip passing away but I think Maya's IG story has been blown out of proportion.
People are apparently sending complaints to the BBC to get rid of her. If this delays Glow Up Series 3 I'm going to be gutted!
it's all her own fault tbh. it's not normal to talk like that on the day someone has died and even if she thinks it is normal, she shouldn't have recorded it. it was always going to have a negative impact on her because she chose to record it and send it out to her 2.1m mainly British followers. i just don't know how this could come as a surprise to her.

Reactions: 13
it's all her own fault tbh. it's not normal to talk like that on the day someone has died and even if she thinks it is normal, she shouldn't have recorded it. it was always going to have a negative impact on her because she chose to record it and send it out to her 2.1m mainly British followers. i just don't know how this could come as a surprise to her.
Yes totally agree that posting it on her stories was a dumb move. I just don't really believe in all this "cancel culture."

I don't think she was trying to be disrespectful, I just think she is quite self absorbed (like a lot of "influencers") and didn't consider how it would come across.

Reactions: 2