Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the audience when she was on the Johnathan Ross show in 2019 - v beautiful but highly obnoxious and commanded attention when the show wasn’t filming. Really put me off her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was in the audience when she was on the Johnathan Ross show in 2019 - v beautiful but highly obnoxious and commanded attention when the show wasn’t filming. Really put me off her
This doesn’t surprise me. On a separate note, was this the episode that Sam Fender was also on? I adore him!

I thought it was good of Maya to open up about her smear test experience and encourage her followers to get theirs done too

Reactions: 6
This doesn’t surprise me. On a separate note, was this the episode that Sam Fender was also on? I adore him!

I thought it was good of Maya to open up about her smear test experience and encourage her followers to get theirs done too
Yes exactly!!!! He was so good and just a really lovely guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong there are some times she does annoy me but I do like her - I think its because of her back story & all the crap she went through when she was younger to get to where she is now is impressive.
Sorry, knew her growing up, and yes her dad was in jail, and her boyfriend died and that was tragic obviously.
But she had a loving family, nice home and was spoiled rotten and quite honestly super vain and had attitude even as a small child.
She didn't go through much crap compared to some and she just trots those stories out to take the edge off her arrogance.

Reactions: 16
This thread isn't active whatsoever but let me just say I really do rate her and Chunks together 😩 you can tell he's so smitten when he's around her its soooo cute lmao

• Sick
This thread isn't active whatsoever but let me just say I really do rate her and Chunks together 😩 you can tell he's so smitten when he's around her its soooo cute lmao
I saw people on Twitter calling her out for not wishing him a Happy Birthday earlier (she may have done it by now).

He has done well with his weight loss but I dont think she has ever really got over Stormzy is 72 years old and since they spent Christmas together its looking like they could be back together.

I know she was trying to do Vlogs and get her YouTube subscriptions up so personally I think that's one of the reasons she has been hanging out with him a lot more. He has a big following especially on YouTube so its a clever move by her and her team and aswell with the Somali connection etc.

I feel a bit sorry for her and him because its obvious that he fancies her and she has clearly friend zoned him and as he does come across as a nice guy she can't be seen to mug him off.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw people on Twitter calling her out for not wishing him a Happy Birthday earlier (she may have done it by now).

He has done well with his weight loss but I dont think she has ever really got over Stormzy is 72 years old and since they spent Christmas together its looking like they could be back together.

I know she was trying to do Vlogs and get her YouTube subscriptions up so personally I think that's one of the reasons she has been hanging out with him a lot more. He has a big following especially on YouTube so its a clever move by her and her team and aswell with the Somali connection etc.

I feel a bit sorry for her and him because its obvious that he fancies her and she has clearly friend zoned him and as he does come across as a nice guy she can't be seen to mug him off.
Wtf! that's sooooo shady now that you mention it 🤨 everyone would send for her if they knew she was using and abusing Chunks he's one of the realest guys left and she has a bad heart if she is doing that

Cant believe she's wasting her time with Stormzy is 72 years old again aswell smh

Reactions: 7
Wtf! that's sooooo shady now that you mention it 🤨 everyone would send for her if they knew she was using and abusing Chunks he's one of the realest guys left and she has a bad heart if she is doing that

Cant believe she's wasting her time with Stormzy is 72 years old again aswell smh
Yeah she has done maybe two or three videos with him. After the first one they were both saying head over to Maya's YouTube page for another joint video. Lots of people were commenting under her only video (which was her delivering the MIJ masks) saying we are here for Chunkz and asking where the video was. For some reason she still hasn't posted it but from Chunkz promoting her channel she definitely got a few more views.

Everyone loves him as he does seem like a down to earth and genuine guy so yeah I think if he wasn't so popular, I'm not sure she would be hanging out with him as much. Its a bit awks as you can tell he gets all cutesy around her and she can't really do much as she doesn't want people kicking off. On twitter people are always telling her to get with him. I guess its hard for her being put in that position too. Its like the nice guy at work who you chat to in the kitchen to be polite but then it gets a bit awks and suddenly he is leaving gifts at your desk and just being extra but because he is the nice guy you can't really tell him to do one so you try and laugh it off but deep down you're creeped out. (This happened to me where the office nice guy got me a pillow with my cats on it and left it on my desk!)

I could be wrong but thats just the vibe I get. Her PR team clearly know their stuff as she has been everywhere over lockdown - voice-over, tv, podcasts etc. All the ads on IG etc.

I'm just hoping Maya tones it down for the make up show "Glow Up" and doesnt make me switch it off as I bloody love that show but if it becomes the Maya Show then not sure I'll be watching it.

Reactions: 8
Re her dad being in prison- I do feel sorry for her, she has been successful so far and according to the documentary she did (ch5 When dad kills), he hasn't tried to build their relationship so she gave up. Dont know his name and there's only one picture of him.

Also surprised that she's not back with Stormzy is 72 years old after the video of them at xmas. Maybe they've broken up again?

Reactions: 1
I think Chunkz has changed quite a bit in the last year or two. He’s always talking about money and showing off his new purchases. Ccs

The Maya/Chunkz collabs are just for the YT views and to branch out to their respective audiences.

just proves that everyone's got different taste! i think he's lovely looking. there's something about his personality and charisma and his cheeky grin that i love.

Reactions: 21
I watched her on Big Fat Quiz a couple months back and felt sorry for her. I felt like Jimmy Carr made way too many (sometimes mean) jokes about her being attractive. I thought it was a bit sexist at the time. Joking about it doesn’t make it OK - ultimately, he was still only engaging with her thoughts through the lens of her looks. It felt belittling

I hate Jimmy Carr at the best of times - he is far too big for his boots. but it’s no wonder, given how much TV stations seem to be despo for him to present comedy shows.

I really liked Maya after that but it does sound like she’s been a bit slapdash with social distancing which put me off a bit. I’ve had that with lots of celebrities etc. that I’ve liked, though

Reactions: 2
Random one but I was in a restaurant last year and Maya's mum and her boyfriend (or fiancé/husband?) was sat opposite me and my friend screams "I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!" 😂 I just wanted to run away at that point lmaooooo

• Haha
So they've announced that the Save our Summer show is coming back this year but will focus on the Euros or something.

Fairplay to her team - they are clearly working their magic!

I watched her on Big Fat Quiz a couple months back and felt sorry for her. I felt like Jimmy Carr made way too many (sometimes mean) jokes about her being attractive. I thought it was a bit sexist at the time. Joking about it doesn’t make it OK - ultimately, he was still only engaging with her thoughts through the lens of her looks. It felt belittling

I hate Jimmy Carr at the best of times - he is far too big for his boots. but it’s no wonder, given how much TV stations seem to be despo for him to present comedy shows.

I really liked Maya after that but it does sound like she’s been a bit slapdash with social distancing which put me off a bit. I’ve had that with lots of celebrities etc. that I’ve liked, though
Jimmy Carr's a prick and a joke thief anyway.

Honestly I don't get how everyone thinks she's stunning. I don't think she is.

She reminds me of Munroe Bergdorf, which I don't suppose is the sort many women would want to be confused with 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She's undeniably very good looking.

Not the greatest breast implants though. I'm sure she'll be heartbroken to read this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4