Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callous

She looks like she might have an ED
Pretty sure she's just more toned thanks to her now doing pilates almost daily. She rarely used to exercise before.
As I said before, I did wonder if she might be doing prep for Dancing With the Stars: Ireland ( I noticed her Mum followed the show on instagram fairly recently).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
You're on point there, he's a professional player!
Just caught up with the Giovanni & Maura split story. I didn't know he dumped her. Two weeks ago. Saying he "doesn't want to settle down". Ok, that's fair enough, but, why say to her "you're mine", "I adore you" I love you so much", you're my princess", and, I'm yours forever"?! What a twat. She is said to be 'in shock', and, that he absolutely 'blindsided her' by suddenly finishing with her for no reason that she's aware of. Rant over guys!
The story that he dumped her two weeks is almost certainly false. Enough people have said she did an instagram story from his bedroom last Thursday for me to believe that's accurate so they were still together then. The press either made it up or (as I believe) it's planted story by her management, they definitely have form for it It's actually eerie just how familiar this all is from the clearly planted press stories to her toxic fanbase's response. Even her story were it seemed to hint they were back together has been done before in a previous break up. She knows it's going to get press attention.

Is that not red flag behaviour gaslighting which is a crime but yet media still document it for the money
Or he was just being nice to his girlfriend? I suspect their over the top public shows or affection are for the 'gram more than anything else but they are both complicit in that. The kind of gas lighting behavior you're suggesting here is coercive control which is a big thing to throw out there about someone simply doing nice things. True, Giovanni doesn't seem like the settling down type but this seems like an especially short lived 'relationship' even by his standards. I don't think it's fair to just assume he was the problem.

Last edited:

Callous

Talia was working on her ann summers campaign shoot in July and poached her then. The switch over will happen soon

I genuinely skip over anyone excising. Maybe just to stay fit. One thing I wouldn’t wish anyone to do is SAS and thankfully the new one filming is already in process. Amber Gill was struggling and she had a fitness app.
I would normally...it's just that Maura usually had such an aversion to exercise (outside of lockdown), that it stands out whenever she does something remotely fitness based.

Sez99

VIP Member
I absolutely love Maura. I’m so glad to see her thrive, my original comment was just in regards to the new agency shes signed with. I’d just be a bit worried shed get lost in the books because I didn’t know what way she was going with her career.
I thought sticking with a smaller agency when she was the big star on their books was her best bet.

I knew a girl growing up signed to a decent modelling agency with regular work. She moved to the capital to a bigger agency and they dropped her after 6 months due to zero bookings. I just would be wary this could happen to Maura and wondered what others thought.

I personally love her, I’ve just purchased a few of her Bellamianta sets as I thinks she’s a fantastic model for them x

noseygoss

Daily mail is the one with the public comments since the sun removed them. You do know if her team wanted comments gone then the story would say ‘comments moderated’ If comments are being removed it’s people in the comments reporting them 😂😂 there’s a few other z listers who have daily stories but the comments are always switched on moderated straight away.. it doesn’t take much for management to have the comments like that on stories which hers don’t seem to say lol

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ooh I’ll give that a go thanks! Shame if it’s not up to par, I’m from Dublin living in the uk so like to see the irish shows doing well 😁
It’s still good and some class work showcased on it. It’s just the uk version has a much slicker production and the presenter speaks clearly

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
So the Samantha Jones tik tok about the guy with the small peepee, do we think she's broken up with the felle?
Chris Hemsworths trainer?
The small peepee seems oddly specific & it's not a trendy sound that everyone is doing 🤔
Before the TikTok I assumed she broken up with him or she'd be in Maldives with him & not Karl & Krystal😅
It defo seems to be a freebie🙄as keeps tagging TrendingTravel..but no sign of #gift,#ad etc🤔

• Haha

BeggieMitchell

These relationships could be purely business as well… anything to stay relevant and get people speculating

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Lucie out of all the Love Island women ever is top tier and looks incredible. But that's not to say Maura doesn't look good but few in the history of the show are at the level Lucie is.