Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yaye

Yes and they would only be allowed to take pictures of the children who’s parents gave permission. Regardless of that these ‘celebs’ were attending because it was the theme park opened with lockdown easing and they were given a free day out . The paparazzi were there I’ve seen pictures from the event. These two played up to the strictly romance rumours so there would have been a story there and no way he never got papped.
I understand there was photographs but there was no photographs in the actual theme park, maybe there was designated spot.

Oh no this is actually so sad. I hope there was no overlap with Maura.
From what you say they seemed so happy and comfortable being affectionate in public and now only weeks later he’s with Maura…?
They really came across as a proper couple on a family day out. Hence why I was so shocked at the articles about him and Maura. Maybe it just didn’t work out. He could be on the rebound

Professor Farnsworth

Maura has been living in that flat since LI. Chris and the boys moved near Maura’s flat like a year later. They always seemed to take it in turns staying between the two places. I wonder what tabloid you got that one from 🤣

She’s been in a 9 year relationship so I’m sure she’s entitled to date around. She did leave LI with Curtis and stayed with him for 8 months. She went on a few dates with Bradley. Dated Chris for 6 months and now is dating Gio. Jesus Christ can you be anymore sexist with all your comments.l
Sexist? Oh please! FFS, get a grip. You’re really gullible if you think she’s not! You need to get out more!

Professor Farnsworth

According to one of the tabloids Ladbrokes are taking bets on this relationship and indeed slashed their odds over the weekend about whether it would lead to marriage!!!

It’s a PR a stunt right !!!!! It can’t be serious !!
She’s absolutely desperate to bag a husband though, so wouldn’t surprise me!

Bexster

A lot of Americans have a real hard time understanding Irish accents so I would say she is a special guest maybe rather then an actual presenter?

pipmaccc

She’s still following him but she’s removed the two relationship pics cos that’s all she’s ever posted of them. As for engagement she’s never said that about him lol it was cos he followed engagement ring places on insta that got made into a story. She never said she was moving in too, she posted she was moving but obvs got made into more. Lasted longer than I thought lol something weird was happening earlier today when he followed https://instagram.com/thiisdag?utm_medium=copy_link then unfollowed after someone mentioned it in his comments

Last edited:

Jobmat

Having said that apparently she went to his opening show at blackpool - so maybe it is more serious