Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseygoss

I’m so far behind but I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this is Antony Costa from Blue not Giovanni? 🤣
this made me laugh😂 yes and Claire Sweeney in the first picture. Just an example that paps were paid to take pictures at this event.

Reactions: 3

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Definitely an upgrade from Curtis that’s for sure.

I liked Fran until she posted her racist insta stories. Haven’t paid her an ounce of attention since.
Oh god I didn't know that. I'll make a conscious effort to pay her less attention than the zero ounces I already give her!!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think it’s a smart move, she needs a refresh, I honestly can’t think of anything noteworthy she’s done recently

Leelaxo

Thank you! Could not for the life of me remember her surname!
---
Jeez Carl doesn’t even follow Laura anymore but she follows him

Callous

Now she has a story up at a hotel with 2 champagne glasses, maybe they haven't split at all....
lol. I wouldn't read much into that, probably just given a freebie hotel stay...or could be for an event this evening.
Could well be staying there with the female friend from her ring girl days (there's one she seems to hang out with a fair bit).

Maura does quite like trolling..on occasion.:devilish:

Last edited:

noseygoss

Of course, I mean that’s why you joined tattle and all 17 of your message are on these two ✨she’s got you hooked✨ Exactly their life is out there and we can all discuss it. My point was about her and Chris not these two though.

Yes she’s in Ireland, she’s shared that on her on stories too. No one is certain on the strictly rules as of yet but people can have careers and relationships. I definitely don’t think it will work out but sure that’s their own issue.

Reactions: 2

Jobmat

I haven’t heard about him being sleazy - just that he’s rather arrogant, a bit domineering and a bit of a hot head. Didn’t he have a massive falling out with Michelle visage when they were in strictly. Seems the programme tried to cover it up but they never did a last interview togetherness.

Callous

Lucie has been with them for months. Yes but that could be a choice. On Maura’s post(including recents) she has most of off limits staff commenting including Ella. She congratulated Ella, so I assume it’s cool. Tommy also left off limits but I rarely seen him interact with them. Faye and off limits team won’t comment to each other. Faye mentioned how she hated being with them. she’s spoken about how pushy they can be and will flog you off on anything.. they don’t sound good to me. HLD seem to be treating Faye very well and it’s women. https://instagram.com/the_tls?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This is Maura’s new manager. She done a shoot with them last month. Managers are easy to find and most move around. Molly has the ideal manager having someone who just works for her. I don’t see Gemma Owen staying with off limits for years.
I did wonder if Maura had signed with her, but I wasn't sure (as she's also a stylist)..and she had followed a different talent manager from Insanity HQ a few weeks before that. The new manager works for InterTalent Group from the looks of it (who have a pretty strong roster)...so I don't know if Maura has jumped there now.

I'm wondering if Maura's recent exercise boom is in prep for something TV wise? Obviously there are the yearly 'Maura doing I'm a Celeb' rumours, but her focus on Pilates/core strengthening, does make me wonder if she finally signed up to Dancing with The Stars: Ireland(after learning her lesson in regards to starting Dancing On Ice at a zero exercise level). Of course... she might just want to stay fit 😁 .

Callous

Her insistence that she’s a ‘relationship girl’ was contradicted by one her grid girl ‘friends’ (can’t remember her name), who said they were all hooking up back in the day. Also all of the men she’s been linked to have not lasted. Maura’s team do everything in their power to make sure they control the narrative, even having comments removed when they’re not even bad. She’s a two bit underwear ‘model’ with zero personality and that voice is like being water boarded. She wishes she had MM life and will do anything to bag a ‘power couple’ relationship, but sadly the men she actually likes aren’t remotely interested in her.
...so one of your comments was removed then. 😁

• Haha

Jobmat

Tabloid journalists are a whole different animal to serious broadsheet journalists - a ‘proper’ journalist has a sound academic background and is able to analysis data and formulate ideas. Obviously this is not the remit of tabloid journalism.

However not withstanding the complicated relationship of PR and tabloid journalism I think a message has been sent that this is a fling not an on going relationship

pipmaccc

She hasn’t unfollowed/refollowed at all. His name is still down her list. Her most recent follows are still the two same AS models from her recent shoot last week. I agree she would usually post they broke up then eventually delete when it’s a break up. If they spilt then it’s not the most shocking thing. Nothing against them both but it was a very random relationship and probably mostly physically.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Professor Farnsworth

I don’t think she said that. He lives with the destiny chaldish boys in a house down the road from her. He doesht have a flat as far as I know.
Maybe he moved into hers, but she was definitely living with him somewhere.

And I don’t know how you can say she’s a super independent woman, she’s had relationship after relationship, with only a few months in between.I don’t think so!