Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.

Reactions: 2

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I doubt either will blab. He needs to come across well for strictly.
What a weekend for strictly drama!! The dances weren’t great but the goss is top tier 👀👀

soccergirl

VIP Member
Well they are clearly together: she was at his Blackpool show, posted pics from Blackpool Pleasure Beach and he also posted from there, and they were spotted snogging at a taxi rank in Blackpool by someone on FB. The question is really just: is it a fling, how much is PR, is she trying to get stories out there or not? he has always tried to keep his romances private: even when he was papped kissing Ashley Roberts in Miami at the start of their relationship he refused to comment on it.

Professor Farnsworth

Nope, gullible would be believing everything written in the tabloids like you.. Right back at ya!!
Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌

Callous

She hasn’t unfollowed/refollowed at all. His name is still down her list. Her most recent follows are still the two same AS models from her recent shoot last week. I agree she would usually post they broke up then eventually delete when it’s a break up. If they spilt then it’s not the most shocking thing. Nothing against them both but it was a very random relationship and probably mostly physically.
Weird. Must have been a glitch.

Yesterday on my PC, it looked like he was the last person she followed, but now, he reverted to the previous position.
Still, deleting each others pics was bound to create split speculation regardless.

Professor Farnsworth

Daily mail is the one with the public comments since the sun removed them. You do know if her team wanted comments gone then the story would say ‘comments moderated’ If comments are being removed it’s people in the comments reporting them 😂😂 there’s a few other z listers who have daily stories but the comments are always switched on moderated straight away.. it doesn’t take much for management to have the comments like that on stories which hers don’t seem to say lol
No way are other people reporting me for what I say. That would just be ridiculous! Anyway who gives a shit, she’s meh.

Emmy44

VIP Member
She’s definitely filter on that one because Lucie posted them together and it was filtered to the max. The different between the gram and pap like there is no need.
Why do I feel like she spills all the Tommy/Molly tea to Lucie. They probably laugh at Molly in pity knowing how lame Tommy turned out to be, and they probably can’t believe they once fancied him

Callous

Sorry but she needs to ditch the fringe!
Pretty sure it's just a fake one, for one night only (her stylist usually tries to go for a different hairstyle every time).

I thought she pulled it off decently (as fringes go)......although I don't tend to like fringes on women as a general rule.

I'm always suspicious of any women who encourages another to get a fringe, as I'm convinced its nearly always a devious ploy to make them look worse. :cautious:

soccergirl

VIP Member
if it says ‘exclusive’ and ‘sources’ on a story it doesn’t necessary mean it’s true.

that story originally came from ok magazine and has been repeated by the daily mirror. Ok mag have a hard on for her and especially the journalist Kat Romero. When Maura first became single Kat went on her page to see which blue ticks have been liking her picture and then made a fake story up last week that Maura and Gio unfollowed each other. The unfollowing story got deleted the next day. All these stories now are just trying to bait them out to confirm things.
Interesting! but it has already been confirmed, surely, by the Daily Mail piece? I find the world of celebrity journalism very confusing!

noseygoss

God took me ages to find a Maura Higgins thread, i thought it would be pages deep into her threads lol.

I wonder why Elite have taken her on ? I don’t know what anyone can do with her because god love her the accent is too terrifying for radio, or TV work outside of Ireland. She’s not tall enough for catwalk, unless she’s venturing down a catalogue route which she sorta of already does anyway.
Staying a reality route I would have thought was her best bet ?
She’s already turned down reality shows like ex on the beach and celebs go dating. These type of shows aren’t for everyone. I think she can still do reality tv with this management and her usual ad work. She will probably be doing brand modelling for fashion/beauty which I suppose is similar to what she does. She’s photogenic and is into modelling so why not.. They already signed Daisy Lowe(height 5’8) and Amy Jackson (height 5’3) so it’s not just catwalk models on the books.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Someone else tried to say her best mate in Dubai didn’t know about the relationship and I agree it’s been on social media. Her friends from her old job Jennifer and Laura have been out with Chris & Maura a few times. I was correcting the person implying her friend didn’t know 😂
Wonder if any of her promo mates will appear on the next series of love island.

noseygoss

Actually the pap shot of Chris ‘strutting’ from her house mid June was funny because it that the same time they tried to say she was dating Micheal. Her, Stephanie, Chris, Michael, Danny and Jordan all go for dinner. They said she was dating Michael because he posted her smiling on ig stories. I remember that night they all went back to Maura’s for drinks and then Chris got papped- joke kind of on them because the story hours before claimed it was Michael.

Her and Chris always had the flirty friend vibe but he did post her on his page a few times before she was single. Ohh and I do believe they drummed up more flirty friends vibe later the summer just to keep them relevant. And it help keep ‘fans’ interested in the will they won’t they get together.

The blogger never tweeted for starters. She said she seen two love islands and a rather well known dancer, the hotel reposted it then ok magazine wrote the story. Like I showed if my previous message Kat from ok has been checking all Maura recent follows and likes since she been single. She would probably checked Giovanni too. They mentioned how Maura and Kai followed each other. It wouldn’t take much for them to see molly and gio following since they’re checking all the likes and follows 😂

Both posting the football just helps prove they’re hooking up. Why else would she be at an Italy match. Everybody in the fame game are media savvy and have smart management.

A source said: "They're a thing now. At first it was just a couple of dates and some fun but it's getting more serious and they're clearly really into each other."They're keeping it a bit quiet as they've both had failed public relationships but it's hotting up really fast.“They're both career-driven and ambitious, which are qualities they find really attractive in each other.” ^^^ I believe this came from both parties and this is what the daily mail had “romance” confirmed.

Ok magazine are the ones desperate throwing up cornwall stories, unfollowing stories and player stories I think are all bullshit. I don’t believe any of Ok mag sources, they couldn’t get anything confirmed from the start considering they were the ones with the interest then the sun/dmirror picked up. Daily mail were the last ones to write about the dating scene but they got the confirmation. From daily mail confirmed story it didn’t paint one in a better light, it seemed equal.

Last edited:

PoppyT1

Mauras friend Laura isn't following her anymore...
Yeah this happened a while ago. Sophia first unfollowed Laura and SophieC. A good few weeks after Maura unfollowed Laura then Laura unfollowed days after.

Such a shame as I like the friendship

Last edited: