Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatefake

VIP Member
I thought he seemed quite into it. Having to look a completely different technique to teach someone to dance can’t be easy and he seems to be doing well at it

So supposedly Gio and Maura are close to being engaged (pinch of salt as it's the Fail). It does seem insanely fast with the 'yours forever' stuff after four (?) months, but maybe that is the reason he seems a bit uninvested in Strictly atm..
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ice-love-struck-girlfriend-Maura-Higgins.html

Reactions: 2

Professor Farnsworth

So you think that’s true though -personally I think it’s more of a reflection of what an anathema it is that there attractive and sexually active women who are quite happy remaining single and independent.
Yeah she definitely is. She gave up her flat the minute she got with Chris apparently, so she just wants to be part of a ‘power couple’ like MM!

BelgianFries

Does Maura live in London? Because I went on her account maybe second time after LI and I see her posing in my (previous) apartment building 😅

rhil

Lol I get what you mean. I still stick with my point that if you claim you got teaaaa then bring the ss. Your friend obvs wants to tell if she told you then why not expose him 😂😂 not to be rude but looking at your posting history this seems to be a recurring theme; your ‘friend’ dated this footballer or this guy was seeing your ‘friend’ at the time, again then no screenshots to back it up 👀🤣 it’s not like he would have done anything wrong considering he’s was not in a relationship with Maura; it looks like they only started dating and it would be a different story if they were official in a relationship. I think he’s a sleaze but I just prefer proof with my ☕
Agree, also maybe I'm missing a trick, but can't anything be screenshotted? I get what she is saying that he 'would see that she screenshotted the photo' but so what lol? :unsure:

Gemx

I haven’t heard about him being sleazy - just that he’s rather arrogant, a bit domineering and a bit of a hot head. Didn’t he have a massive falling out with Michelle visage when they were in strictly. Seems the programme tried to cover it up but they never did a last interview togetherness.
I don’t know if the fall out rumours were true since it came from the sun. I follow Faye; her, Giovanni and Michelle still seem close. Yes I agree arrogant is a better way to describe him.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Maybe Maura would get a gig as a showbiz correspondent for the likes of the Maura and daithi show… you know one of those shoes that no one watches…. Can’t see her doing much in the uk.

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
These relationships could be purely business as well… anything to stay relevant and get people speculating
Well they've gotta keep themselves relevant particularly Maura at Giovanni has strictly but she can't live on LI and glow up Ireland forever

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Also it seems like we don’t know the full story between Lucie and Yewande (not defending the name incident on Lucies side) but let’s remember Yewende was friends with Amber and Ana who are were CLEARLY very bitchy and not very nice girls either so .... why is it ok for Yewende to receive support from her friends but Lucie not receive support from hers? Yes what Lucie did was bad with the name but we don’t know what has gone on since... I would expect my friends to support me even after I’ve made a mistake or misjudgment
Cannot stand either of them!

Callous

Maybe she’s just having her insta all about her and her business not her personal life.
if it’s over the cougars on twitter will be buzzing their boobs off thinking they might get a go of the Italian stallion 🤣🤣
I could believe that more if she hadn't unfollowed/refollowed him.

Still, she usually puts up an insta story prior to a relationship split/deleting photos. She usually has a pretty good PR head in that regard. :unsure:

(if something has gone down, she must have been really pissed to go straight to delete. Maybe it was something to do with the woman he followed/unfollowed on insta..or maybe just a row caused by the stress of the house move...or none of the above). If they've split, we'll likely know within 48hrs..Maura likes to rip that band-aid off fast.

Jobmat

I suppose at the end of the day the speculation results in more articles and press coverage - I imagine the tabloids want the first photo of them together and perhaps the first interview. If they were just clearly together that would be that, we’d all know and just move on.
this thread has been dead for months -
Suddenly it’s popping. It’s the speculation that’s intriguing

f3l1c1a

I’m quite surprised that’s he with Maura, I saw him not so long ago with Ranvir Singh at an amusement park! Didn’t think he was Mauras type!
Wow really?! We need details please. When and how did they act? I was always wondering if something happened between Ranvir and Giovanni during Strictly..

Gemx

Maura moved on quick to Giovanni funny though because I know he was in a girls dms a month ago asking her to go to a spa with him and to stay with him in London, he always sent her messages on Instagram as a photo so he could see if he screenshotted 😂😂😂😂
It must in early stages though might not be anything serious. Not surprising he does seem very sleazy 🤢 if you spill the ☕ then come with the screenshots. I could do with a good laugh 🤪🤣🤣🤣