Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pipmaccc

Pressured by lockdown !!! They spent a month of it in Dubai whooping it up !!
I was more meaning that’s how it started. They both genuinely had a good friendship and my reply was correcting the other comment. I don’t like them but no need to tell lies

Reactions: 2

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I haven't heard anything on Curtis in months. Maura constantly.. Him, nothing.
He was in the press last week pictured kissing the girl Maura thought he was cheating on her with! Maura then posted some cryptic story and Curtis retaliated!

noseygoss

Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.
It’s been around over 6 years and they have another tan company called iconic bronze. The Instagram followers only hit 100k back in February when Maura shared them for a campaign(the page made a post celebrating hitting the number). The owner is from NI it’s a small Irish brand but still seems to sell well. There are other tan pages with some more followers like fake bake, dripping gold and St tropez who reach around the same likes.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Ugh. Well presumably she is at his show in Blackpool tonight and the infamous pap pics will emerge!

soccergirl

VIP Member
Nothing! just saying that the pap pics will be out so the journos will be happy given their desperation to get them..

brightenmallows

Smallest head and the biggest body looks like someone’s photo
Shopped mauras head on someone else body
She did post a few; the one she’s posed working her angles and the one you posted she was on a different angle more relaxed. The next two are tagged pictures from other people posting her.

Edit; It’s not photoshopped but omg I can see now why it looks like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the difference between the 1st and 2nd pics she posted lol it does look like a random body with her face

Attachments

Last edited:

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Tolly want a word 😂😤😤
I liked Curtis until I heard about his behaviour at Panto also following girls online after PAs
During the time they were together I'd definitely argue Maura and Curtis were the more high profile the press seemed obsessed with them. Molly and Tommy were always more popular on social media.

I don't know what his behavior during panto was but I vaguely remember some of Maura's fans getting bothered about him following some hostesses that he worked with during a PA. There's a lot you could criticise him for but I think that's a bit of a reach.

Last edited:

Lucia

VIP Member
Probably she seems so confrontational i hope her and Chris is genuine there seemed chemistry but who knows. Curtis so bloody cringe always feels like he's taking down to you

Passthetea

I first saw it in the Viz comic about 15 years ago as they have a feature in it called the Profanisaurus- essentially a swearing dictionary and readers can submit their own 😂 yes I have schoolboy humour😂 the Love Island Aussie writers probably read the same 2004 instalment that I did as the comic is popular over there too😂
Omg I loved viz

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Maybe she’s just having her insta all about her and her business not her personal life.
if it’s over the cougars on twitter will be buzzing their boobs off thinking they might get a go of the Italian stallion 🤣🤣

• Haha

noseygoss

she would have to do what the others do. load up on the ads and say yes to every single tv appearance. itv2&itvbe dedication in creating the whackiest shows purposely for them. Gio has a good gig on strictly and should stick with that. His tours not sure how much money they make from tours when they don’t sell out often but still something else to keep busy. The dancers that leave strictly must regret it