Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Giovanni is ridiculous, I don't know what the ladies see in him, sorry to be mean. He reminds me of a smarmy Italian waiter!

Reactions: 22

Carlyq92

Republic - i think either Dublin or Leixslip.

To be fair to Maura, Yewande was very uptight and definetely didnt have the typical irish humour. I think thats what Maura was looking for in Greg then!
That's what I thought aswell. The 2 girls just didn't click, I didn't think it was anything to do with race on Maura's part. That said, I didn't like the blatant support for Lucie. Whether there was racist intent behind what she did or not , she had quite obviously made Yewande feel uncomfortable and disrespected in the villa. That's something to acknowledge and apologise for if you're a mature, considerate person, not flip the switch and try to make yourself out to be the victim.

Reactions: 22

Gamu

VIP Member
I can‘t put my finger on why but there something I find really off-putting about Chris. He makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 21

Jobmat

There certainly don’t seem to have been joint many posts recently - she’s been with molly and Tommy most of the last 2 weeks. However I’m not sure how they can break up - it would make a nonsense of all the protestations of love and make them look foolish.

And yes - there is just no way these women stay so thin and eat that food - they are either ‘disposing’ of it in some way or they never eat it. I suspect they are simply paid to eat in certain places. They order the full menu so it looks good for the photos. Instagram seems to be full of undisclosed ads

Reactions: 20

Lucia

VIP Member
Curtis just gives me chills he treated Amy badly also she never really got to spend that much time time the girls as they were like constantly together. If he hadn't of got with Maura he would never have made it to final three couples. Also once you're part of a famous couple it doesn't ever really seem to die

Rois

Maura and Curtis were the weirdest couple. She did a great job trying to make him seem human. Hilarious that he’s so bitter- he got into a new relationship straight away!

annelie7070

I've just realised that Maura deleted all posts with Gio. So much for all the engagement and moving in talk!

• Wow
  • Haha

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
She's a desperate needy cunt who thinks flashing her fried egg tits gets her attention. She's bland as fuck , get back to dublin or wherever your from
Seriously it’s 2023 and your telling someone to go back to where they came from? Would you say that to any other nationality?

ngh

I’m from rural ireland too.. I pronounce my th’s like maura, it does make me paranoid but it’s my accent so what can you do🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly, it’s her accent. She shouldn’t have to change it as it’s her heritage and where she came from. It’s great, adds some diversity to the current presenting pool

Reactions: 19

sephylily

VIP Member
Lucie out of all the Love Island women ever is top tier and looks incredible. But that's not to say Maura doesn't look good but few in the history of the show are at the level Lucie is.

No way. Lucie has some of the most awful hair I’ve ever seen and a very bland face. I see girls that look just like her all the time.

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Yes but at the end of the day if you promise a designer and advertise that you’re going to be wearing one of their creations they’ve worked so hard for and spent so much time doing at the end of the day I’d suck it up, get some tit tape so nothing falls out and smile in the photos. You are in such a privileged position to be dressed by someone get your glam done and go to these events. Suck it up princess it’s the fashion awards!!! Not like she’s shy to getting her body out either feel like I’ve seen her stomach more than I’ve seen my own

• Haha

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Bloody loved Maura on the show. Not her biggest fan on insta though.
Love her friendship with Chris too. Her and Curtis just weren’t a good match. I heard that the fame went to his head and at the TV awards where they were hosts of the red carpet he got drunk and was vile to her and was saying she only got the job because of him etc. When she is by far the most engaging and funny of the two!

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
She is hard to work out. Her ex that she was involved in for nearly a decade says she is nothing like her sexually forward public persona but then you have Olivia Atwood and others who worked with her for years with Monster Energy who say she is not only exactly like that but say that she is much more promiscuous than she lets on. I think she likes the idea of having a 'nice' devoted guy at home who dotes on her but also likes going out to party with other guys.

There are fans that follow every little thing the islanders do and they say that when things looked like she was getting serious with Bradley Chris stopped liking all her posts on instagram and started liking posts from inspirational accounts with quotes like "they'll never know what they had until it's gone" lovelorn stuff like that. He also followed a bunch of sexy influencers who he sharply unfollowed just before going public with Maura. If all that is true it seems Chris has tried to guilt her into making a commitment and threatened to move on with other girls himself. Maura made clear the reason she stopped seeing Bradley was because of the second lockdown. If that hadn't happened she'd likely still be with him. Maura who seemed determined to find a famous boyfriend and having exhausted that finally gave in and went public with her backup Chris.

I actually hope I'm wrong and the whole thing is fake to keep them both in spotlight. They both seem to be banging it out to the cheap seats about how loved up they are in way that otherwise I think it will all end in tears.

Reactions: 18