Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her on Michael McIntryres The Wheel last night? She's as thick as two short planks and her face looked melted

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The Menace

I can see why people are saying she looks like she's traveller/gypsy genes from those old photos. I don't think she doe thoughs, think it's the accent people getting that from but that's the Longford accent.. Very strong.
No one from Longford has an accent like Maura's except some travellers. I have good friends from Ballymahon where she is from and you wouldn't think they were from the same area.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Curtis is vile, he knew he was "bi" or gay from the off but he chose not to say so he could get further in the competition.

Callous

I think it's more of a case that she wants to look loved up and in a perfect relationship to the outside world. Granted, every one wants to look as if they are living their best lives on instagram but I do think she takes it to another level and tries to rope her fellas in to charade. That's why it's always a shock to most of her stans when these relationships finish. It all seems so confusing and abrupt when in reality the relationship was probably flawed from the beginning.
To be fair,with Curtis & Chris, the signs were obviously there. ..with Giovanni not so much.

Curtis and her not being together on Valentines, big row at the NTAS where he was carried out drunk and she left earlier in the evening, him no longer at the Dancing On Ice live shows.

With Chris, Maura was staying in Manchester for about a month with Molly... and Chris put up an insta post with a pic of them together, saying "sorry for being a bellend" a week before they split.

..while Giovanni, was leaving her notes saying "love you forever" 2 weeks ago, and posting pics of them cuddling last week :unsure:(still, 'forever' only being a fortnight, makes eternal damnation seem less of a chore😁). So the falling out must have been fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Never knew that!! I thought she came up with it.!
I first saw it in the Viz comic about 15 years ago as they have a feature in it called the Profanisaurus- essentially a swearing dictionary and readers can submit their own 😂 yes I have schoolboy humour😂 the Love Island Aussie writers probably read the same 2004 instalment that I did as the comic is popular over there too😂

• Haha

Snoopingsnoopy

I think she’s changed the shape of her jaw
I think its veneers. Her two front teeth used to come out a little more than the rest. Im kind of disappointed, I like Maura and now she's just going to look the same as everyone else on Instagram.

Unpopular opinion but I'm actually sick of the veneers trend no one is unique anymore. I can see them phasing out in the near future though everyone will be looking for the U shaped smile rather than the straight across teeth

Gilly88

It really looks like she is black fishing with this latest campaignView attachment 549892View attachment 549893
Whilst there are very real cases of blackfishing (Emma Hallberg) I really don’t think Maura is one of them, damn she’s orangefishing if anything

But does baffle me that it been normalised to tan yourself around 5-6 shades darker than your natural skintone and then preach “love yourself”.

Reactions: 17

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Yewande and her not clicking in the villa doesn’t really justify it imo. Lucie knew what she was doing and Maura only helped her out.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Thing is both Maura and Chris gave it the hard sell that they were inseparable BFFs after Love Island and particularly in the wake of her break up with Curtis during the first lockdown. Then when they got together we got all the staged photos and loved up captions that he was her everything. All the interviews saying that he was 'the one' and hyping up the prospect of marriage and children. After five months of a constant stream of that to then go 'whoops I only see him as a friend' and quickly get with someone else seems a very strange.

You can't blame fans that had become invested in their romance for wondering where they stand now. Even more strange how her ultra stans spent those months hyping them up as the perfect couple that were forever to also turn around and say 'meh they were only a COVID couple' or 'friends with benefits' and now that 'they weren't even that good friends'.

Alexaj

VIP Member
Lucie out of all the Love Island women ever is top tier and looks incredible. But that's not to say Maura doesn't look good but few in the history of the show are at the level Lucie is.

I think the only negative (looks wise) attribute Lucie has is her hair. It looks so dry and over bleached and the hair extensions 🤢

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Also it seems like we don’t know the full story between Lucie and Yewande (not defending the name incident on Lucies side) but let’s remember Yewende was friends with Amber and Ana who are were CLEARLY very bitchy and not very nice girls either so .... why is it ok for Yewende to receive support from her friends but Lucie not receive support from hers? Yes what Lucie did was bad with the name but we don’t know what has gone on since... I would expect my friends to support me even after I’ve made a mistake or misjudgment

Jobmat

I don’t think you have to be in a 9 year relationship to be entitled to date around !!! Anyone is entitled to date around.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So no photos from that theme park despite photographers and being spotted???
.I suspect some strictly fans got too invested in the pro celeb showmance.
they haven’t been seen together for 6 months but their fans are convinced they were about to come out as a couple!
I thought us love island fans were demented but we are not a patch on the strictly fans.
Me, as a massive strictly and LI fan

• Haha

turtle time

I know! For “this, that, the, they” she says “dis, dat, de, dey” is sounds fucking awful!
I know the accent is grating but look loads of the country sound like that. Nice to have someone on tv that’s not a complete Rte robot. Our pool of presenters need some fresh faces. Same people for 10 years on rotation

lockdown sux

VIP Member
imagine going into journalism thinking you will make a difference and expose drug barons etc and you end up spending your days scrolling twitter for a story on reality stars. 😬

• Haha