Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I literally cannot stand Curtis I feel like he acts way too big for his boots. Like he thinks he’s 10/10 best thing a girl could ask for and let’s that get to his head a lot🥴

Reactions: 25

briannaroseee

okay but I cant be the only one who thinks that maura is progressively starting to look more and more like alyssa Edwards.... who is a drag queen
Screenshot_20210128-225525_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-225645_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-225554_Instagram.jpg
300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chattyman321

omg Yewande was so annoying! I found her soooo rude, especially when danny was trying to explain himself for going off with someone else and Yewande was cutting him off trying to be all bad. Like if you had not been so cold he might have acted differently. I cringed so much when she went and sat on his lap when he was talking to someone else, like you could tell they just hadn’t built up that comfortable relationship, it was so awkward. I liked Maura cos she just said it how it was, there was no fakeness and she should up for people when she felt she needed to. I didn’t like Lucie so much for some reason, just felt like she was a bit disrecptful to Molly over Tommy. Anna was vile, Amber was up herself but also felt sorry for her a bit - classic acts all hard to get but it’s a cover up for not wanting to appear vulnerable

Reactions: 24

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Instead of Lucie saying sorry, she victimised herself and basically said a microaggression wasn’t a big deal lol. The implication of the situation has really bad effects on black women and all she needed to do was acknowledge that and apologise imo. It doesn’t matter how ‘bitchy’ they were, it’s racist. I don’t get why she needs to be sent flowers because apparently being held accountable nowadays is now bullying💀?? I just find it stupid and strategic

Gemx

She was in a relationship 9 years. Wow two relationships since love island hasn’t worked out and that doesn’t make her wanting a relationship any less. Your whole comments just sinks of sexist remarks. Newflash not everyone wants Molly’s life and I wouldn’t call that a power couple.

noseygoss

Maybe he moved into hers, but she was definitely living with him somewhere.

And I don’t know how you can say she’s a super independent woman, she’s had relationship after relationship, with only a few months in between.I don’t think so!
Maura has been living in that flat since LI. Chris and the boys moved near Maura’s flat like a year later. They always seemed to take it in turns staying between the two places. I wonder what tabloid you got that one from 🤣

She’s been in a 9 year relationship so I’m sure she’s entitled to date around. She did leave LI with Curtis and stayed with him for 8 months. She went on a few dates with Bradley. Dated Chris for 6 months and now is dating Gio. Jesus Christ can you be anymore sexist with all your comments.

Reactions: 23

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's absolutely stunning..... when she's filtered to within an inch of her life which is every single selfie she posts. Incredibly in love with herself.

Maracas

Her ex boyfriend was in my class at uni, he’s a beautiful man, but dull as fucking dishwater. He moved to LA as he’s a music director (he directs the performances on the VMAs and he did Rhiannas tour, X factor etc) and their relationship didn’t last the long distance. ☕

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Nationality....she's Irish and white 😅😅 stop tying to turn it into something else you weirdo

Im pretty sure it's the same context as the North South divide when southerners think northerners all live like coronation Street and drive 30 year old cars and tell us to get back up north 🙄
No. Telling an Irish person to leave England and to go back to where she came from is nothing like the your example above.
If you think it is maybe get a history and geography book out.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Is she ever going to get together with Chris Taylor from LI? I wish they'd just get on with it! Unless he's gay which I've heard. Either way they should let us know haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I like them together. I like that they had the base of friendship first. I think he’s hilarious and really sweet. He came across really well on the show and after. Hope it lasts for them both

Pearl1506

I can see why people are saying she looks like she's traveller/gypsy genes from those old photos. I don't think she doe thoughs, think it's the accent people getting that from but that's the Longford accent.. Very strong.