Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.
It’s been around over 6 years and they have another tan company called iconic bronze. The Instagram followers only hit 100k back in February when Maura shared them for a campaign(the page made a post celebrating hitting the number). The owner is from NI it’s a small Irish brand but still seems to sell well. There are other tan pages with some more followers like fake bake, dripping gold and St tropez who reach around the same likes.

Reactions: 2
I thought he seemed quite into it. Having to look a completely different technique to teach someone to dance can’t be easy and he seems to be doing well at it

So supposedly Gio and Maura are close to being engaged (pinch of salt as it's the Fail). It does seem insanely fast with the 'yours forever' stuff after four (?) months, but maybe that is the reason he seems a bit uninvested in Strictly atm..
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ice-love-struck-girlfriend-Maura-Higgins.html

I thought he seemed quite into it. Having to look a completely different technique to teach someone to dance can’t be easy and he seems to be doing well at it
No, he's doing a good job with her. But he has barely posted on SM, unlike all the other pros. Maybe he's too busy, but I am sure he knows that Rose is one of the bookie's favourite so maybe he doesn't have to whip up fan support..

Reactions: 5
Who has passed away that is in Mauras stories today
Her best friend (Andrew Rowan) who was killed in a Motorcycle crash in 2017.

She always posts a tribute to him on his birthday and on the anniversary of his death each year.

• Heart
I've just realised that Maura deleted all posts with Gio. So much for all the engagement and moving in talk!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s still following him but she’s removed the two relationship pics cos that’s all she’s ever posted of them. As for engagement she’s never said that about him lol it was cos he followed engagement ring places on insta that got made into a story. She never said she was moving in too, she posted she was moving but obvs got made into more. Lasted longer than I thought lol something weird was happening earlier today when he followed https://instagram.com/thiisdag?utm_medium=copy_link then unfollowed after someone mentioned it in his comments

Last edited:
Maybe she’s just having her insta all about her and her business not her personal life.
if it’s over the cougars on twitter will be buzzing their boobs off thinking they might get a go of the Italian stallion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe she’s just having her insta all about her and her business not her personal life.
if it’s over the cougars on twitter will be buzzing their boobs off thinking they might get a go of the Italian stallion 🤣🤣
lol can't imagine that

Reactions: 1
I could believe that more if she hadn't unfollowed/refollowed him.

Still, she usually puts up an insta story prior to a relationship split/deleting photos. She usually has a pretty good PR head in that regard. :unsure:

(if something has gone down, she must have been really pissed to go straight to delete. Maybe it was something to do with the woman he followed/unfollowed on insta..or maybe just a row caused by the stress of the house move...or none of the above). If they've split, we'll likely know within 48hrs..Maura likes to rip that band-aid off fast.

She hasn’t unfollowed/refollowed at all. His name is still down her list. Her most recent follows are still the two same AS models from her recent shoot last week. I agree she would usually post they broke up then eventually delete when it’s a break up. If they spilt then it’s not the most shocking thing. Nothing against them both but it was a very random relationship and probably mostly physically.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She hasn’t unfollowed/refollowed at all. His name is still down her list. Her most recent follows are still the two same AS models from her recent shoot last week. I agree she would usually post they broke up then eventually delete when it’s a break up. If they spilt then it’s not the most shocking thing. Nothing against them both but it was a very random relationship and probably mostly physically.
Weird. Must have been a glitch.

Yesterday on my PC, it looked like he was the last person she followed, but now, he reverted to the previous position.
Still, deleting each others pics was bound to create split speculation regardless.

Only a couple of weeks ago he was posting 'yours forever'. Wonder what happened. Maura will probably spill the beans though. Popcorn.gif

I doubt either will blab. He needs to come across well for strictly.
What a weekend for strictly drama!! The dances weren’t great but the goss is top tier 👀👀