Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So Maura pays her PR to get any comments she won‘t liked removed pretty much instantly.

A comment like “she tries too hard but looks great” gets reported and deleted within minutes
That’s not how PR works 😂 it would say “comments moderated” like It does for Demi Rose and the GC on every single story. If comments get deleted it’s weirdo fans reporting them. Nicole Schrzinger (can’t spell her name) stories and a few others have fans reporting comments

Reactions: 3
That’s not how PR works 😂 it would say “comments moderated” like It does for Demi Rose and the GC on every single story. If comments get deleted it’s weirdo fans reporting them. Nicole Schrzinger (can’t spell her name) stories and a few others have fans reporting comments
I know it’s not how it works but the weirdos even post comments claiming to be her PR 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know it’s not how it works but the weirdos even post comments claiming to be her PR 😂
From that SS it shows two accounts with same name but different locations. The last one mentioning PR looks like a mock account bc the reply shows it was minutes after 😂 I can’t believe some saddo has an account called “ugly loser Maura” they seem to forget you can check when someone’s created an account. When was that screenshot from because it’s not from the new story since it mentions Zara and Lucie in OG comment. Another thing PR would never leave a comment like that 🥴 Kate who it be on towie always has her comments switched to moderated shows it’s from PR team. If Maura wanted her comments controlled then she could easily get them switched to “comments are moderated”

Last edited:

So Maura pays her PR to get any comments she won‘t liked removed pretty much instantly.

A comment like “she tries too hard but looks great” gets reported and deleted within minutes
The comments under that article aren’t nice about Maura or Molly and Lucie seems to be liked.

Two of the oldest comments under that story “ Maura: Horrid. Lucie: Gorgeous” and “Maura is so desperate. It ain’t gonna happen”

I checked the time stamps and the comments were made before posted this. It’s certainly not PR.

Reactions: 1
Lucie out of all the Love Island women ever is top tier and looks incredible. But that's not to say Maura doesn't look good but few in the history of the show are at the level Lucie is.

Reactions: 2
Lucie out of all the Love Island women ever is top tier and looks incredible. But that's not to say Maura doesn't look good but few in the history of the show are at the level Lucie is.

I think the only negative (looks wise) attribute Lucie has is her hair. It looks so dry and over bleached and the hair extensions 🤢

Reactions: 17

No way. Lucie has some of the most awful hair I’ve ever seen and a very bland face. I see girls that look just like her all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Flirting up a storm with Roman Kemp...latest story....

I don't know I still get a Kendall Jenner vibe from her

Reactions: 4
Flirting up a storm with Roman Kemp...latest story....

I don't know I still get a Kendall Jenner vibe from her
The whole “flirting up a storm” from what dancing and chatting 🤣🤣I follow Sian from Capital and there was a group of them dancing and I can only seen it as mates.

Maura is a Kendall wannabe and Molly is a Hailey
wannabe. In their dreams that’s how they seem themselves. Very bland choices for them.

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it a bit weird that the doctor just did her smear test and she didn’t even know?? Don’t they need to get your consent before hand ?

Reactions: 4
i unfollowed everyone from LI the other month so not very up to date. I just went have a nosey and from what I could see she was trying to chat about the stigma about smears and maybe not used the best words, but I get the point she’s making.

Reactions: 5