Mason Mount #99 Heโ€™s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm new to this, so not sure how this works. But I was wondering do you think nj will be at masons contract signing? I hope she aint

Hi I'm new to this, so not sure how this works. But I was wondering do you think nj will be at masons contract signing? I hope she aint
No I donโ€™t think so personally. Iโ€™d probably say it will be his parents and maybe lewis and jaz
---
I was obviously wrong when I thought you were bored of Christian ๐Ÿ˜‚
Me trying to juggle Ruben, Christian and declan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello & welcome ๐Ÿค—
I donโ€™t think so as 1 it would distract from the signing & 2 he still doesnโ€™t publicly acknowledge her

Reactions: 5
Who are you ? Kourtney Kardashian? You canโ€™t be this indecisive!! Iโ€™ve already sent him to @StephenTJackson now anyways
But what about if I stop being a stroppy witch and I want some slim shady again ?.

Itโ€™s not gonna happen as Iโ€™m done with him forever. But just in case ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I'll be gatekeeping Mason going forward. And the only other person allowed any contact with Mason will be @VC10 and we will establish a rota between us for our Mountings by Mason.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.