Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh thanks. That reminds me I have something to share with @StephenTJackson 😂

the beginning of the video 🥵.
He's so fit.

But I've discovered a little ick with Madders. I saw some pics of him with a really peely forehead, like either from peeling skin after sunburn or something like that. And I just think he really needs to invest in a good moisturiser because it wasn't a good look for his forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's so fit.

But I've discovered a little ick with Madders. I saw some pics of him with a really peely forehead, like either from peeling skin after sunburn or something like that. And I just think he really needs to invest in a good moisturiser because it wasn't a good look for his forehead.
I hope we get see to Mason’s medical with his shirt off 😂.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He's so fit.

also I’ll let Madders use some of my Fenty Skin moisturiser. I’ll rub it on his whole body if he wants 😏😂
---
On the subject of Madders I can’t believe he thought he could just dirty delete his tweets about spurs and no one would screenshot them 😂
9B4FDCCF-EFFC-4288-A383-EC6E7ABCBBB8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel more upset about RLC than mason right now. Feel I’ll deffo unfollow him, can’t be following a United player 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He could do a Morata & dye it Red :ROFLMAO: I say that about Morata it might be a urban legend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.