Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wouldn’t surprise me 🤣
I think pics with come out of him signing, then he will do goodbye change sm. Will see what Chelsea will do for him
Also has anyone else noticed the comments are all gone under the Greece holiday post? I wonder why? 🤣
All I know is that I’m blocking him the moment he post himself in a United shirt 🤢🤢😂
And comments where?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So you’re telling me he went to vegas and we saw none of it 🤔 how’s he managed that then? Must have borrowed Mason’s disguise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You lot blocking him out just leaves more of Mason for me.😆😛😛😛😛😛

I am thirsty for the boy🥵🥵

So you’re telling me he went to vegas and we saw none of it 🤔 how’s he managed that then? Must have borrowed Mason’s disguise 😂
Yeah just a few posts from the nightclub. I can’t believe we’ve had no Dec holiday content 😂 they must of had a pr talking to

Reactions: 3
so mason was actually on holiday and he went to Disneyland Paris with his family. Looks like Lewis is still there but not sure if he’s doing work now and the rest have gone home. I wonder if mason likes rollercoaster 🤔

so mason was actually on holiday and he went to Disneyland Paris with his family. Looks like Lewis is still there but not sure if he’s doing work now and the rest have gone home. I wonder if mason likes rollercoaster 🤔
Yeah I’ve seen his insta post. Didn’t care enough to post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Luke was also at the Disney this week! Maybe they met up for a chat! I think Luke will be a big support when he moves up north

Just looked & noticed it’s an ad he posted! Lewis getting him to work still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I saw him being in Vegas hanging out with DJs last week.. I thought it was a common knowledge so I didn't say anything
---
Luke was also at the Disney this week! Maybe they met up for a chat! I think Luke will be a big support when he moves up north
He also followed Ivan now.. I'm buzzing for a potential of Mace and Ruben's contents 🥵🥵🥵
---
You couldn’t have gotten in there faster🥺 guess I’ll just have settle for Ruben then now @MissDolly
Can you please just leave my man alone? 🙄🙄 I bet CP is too boring to keep you entertained then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.