Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm new to this, so not sure how this works. But I was wondering do you think nj will be at masons contract signing? I hope she aint
Hey 👋 welcome 🤗
I doubt she’ll be anywhere near as the camera flash will make her look washout and and she doesn’t what anyone to see her true colour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can both have him Bens mine 💁🏻‍♀️
I do hope you're @ellavaday29 .. but then you only claim that Ben's yours.. this statement makes me confused as I thought you're a hoe 🤣🤣
---
Anyone else seeing @ellavaweeek liking things on here. I’m going to need this person to come on and confirm if they’re just a new person and coincidentally have a similar name to our girl @ellavaday29
I think it's her!! If not, then I've already call her a hoe so she can be our Ella's replacement 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do hope you're @ellavaday29 .. but then you only claim that Ben's yours.. this statement makes me confused as I thought you're a hoe 🤣🤣
---

I think it's her!! If not, then I've already call her a hoe so she can be our Ella's replacement 😅😅
Yeah I don’t know what we can ask to prove it’s her or not 🤔 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve come to ask if anyone else thinks poch is a bit of a dilf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.