Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason mount ,mason mount
He has a big nose
He has a big cock
He's v shaggable
And earns plenty of wonga
He can stick it in
8", min
And I don't need any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys.. please stop bullying her.. I can prove it's natural colour.. her skin colour hasn't faded one bit after all these years.

23-06-19-23-23-54-123_deco.jpg

In case you didn't sense it, I was being sarcastic.. Good night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Lewis busy sorting out pr training for miss role model or on holiday again? 🤣
The tags 😬 when do we think the next bid will be from utd? Lovely pic of Luke in there 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He does 😍 them lot love a matching set
Doubt she will get jail will find out later today
Suspended sentence, rehab and community service. She also has to pay some change to each of them. I’m sure Mason will spend the £300 wisely

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Suspended sentence, rehab and community service. She also has to pay some change to each of them. I’m sure Mason will spend the £300 wisely
No surprise really :rolleyes: Even with the conviction she has come out of this alright as it's increased her followers & subscribers. Now it's over wonder if she will speak about in the press? Or is she even allowed to? Her defence used social media that made her do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What an absolute joke
Not surprised. I’ve seen people commit worse crimes and get off with less than her.

I would say she got actually more than most would forwhat is likely to be a first offence

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.