Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a bad women as I’m 29 and he is only 22 but does anyone else find him dreamy?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely and utterly dreamy! And I’m not sorry despite being old enough to be his mum!

Reactions: 2
Kinda hope we get some tea from the guys holiday.

Does anybody know if he is still in a relationship?

He’s an absolute ride but I feel like I shouldn’t like him cos he plays for Chelsea. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think we should show Mason the love he deserves! We're going wild on the Grealish thread but I think we're sleeping on Mount and it's a bloody liberty! 😂
I'd rather be sleeping under Mount rather than on. But I agree with the general sentiment.

He's a beautiful, sexy man who I would not say no to either. But I can say the same about half the England Euros squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd rather be sleeping under Mount rather than on. But I agree with the general sentiment.

He's a beautiful, sexy man who I would not say no to either. But I can say the same about half the England Euros squad.
Haha good point. I'd hope there'd be no sleep involved at all frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.