Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for those lurking who are #teamclaire and don't have the idea on the difference between "I'm POC/natural skin colour" and "I get tanned easily".. here's me (100% with super pale skin - think of Korean women in Korean series) and my son (half Chinese, half white - his dad would turn lobster red like Declan Rice in the sun even with spf 50 on 😅)

He's probably as tanned as Claire

View attachment 2251876
If the Claire fan pages would like to use the photos here, you're more than welcome ;)
What a shock all the comments have gone

Reactions: 5
What a shock all the comments have gone
Haha i know it will come just shows she wants attention she is using her family as an excuse and worse of all used racsim not to mention role model and her blackfishing im just how can she be so careless its disgusting

She honestly makes me feel sick. How can she not see the harm she is doing?
IMG_4986.png

Does she really think it’s acceptable to make herself look like this and post it online. I would love to know what she thinks she’s a role model for. Does she experience racism in her life?

• Heart

I only popped back on this morning cos I got a jump scare as my tiktok algorithm was trolling me and I had to share bailey’s pics with you 😭

Reactions: 4
She honestly makes me feel sick. How can she not see the harm she is doing?
View attachment 2252069
Does she really think it’s acceptable to make herself look like this and post it online. I would love to know what she thinks she’s a role model for. Does she experience racism in her life?
From her comments she really can't see what she is doing is wrong.
It's children's hospice week, wonder if he will do something to raise awareness? It's nearly a year since the pop up shop!

Reactions: 3
Mason suffers from shrimp dick and raisin balls
---
From her comments she really can't see what she is doing is wrong.
It's children's hospice week, wonder if he will do something to raise awareness? It's nearly a year since the pop up shop!
I’m gutted I missed her comments. I wanted to know what she has to say for herself and what her friends said. Was there anymore than what was screenshotted and put on here?

• Haha
I’m angry with mason so I’ve changed my mind for now it’s all balls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mason suffers from shrimp dick and raisin balls
---

I’m gutted I missed her comments. I wanted to know what she has to say for herself and what her friends said. Was there anymore than what was screenshotted and put on here?
I don't think so only saw the ones on here but that was enough :sick:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.