Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No her commeting that the account that called her for blackfishing made fun of her skin the girl dont want to understand and be responsible for what she does so she turns it to someone else really?? She is just hopless and her just commenting the same like a broken record like oh yeah right now we believe you
She’s not only a blackfish but an attention seeking cloat chaser. Wants to be private 😂 She been called out accept it

Reactions: 5
@Bumblebee81 this world needs more people like you 👏🏼

@Poppy462 I’m sorry she’s making you feel so angry, it’s vile. Hope your okay

@ mason your an idiot
I’m speechless 😶 it seems things are ramping up in there relationship & she is now defending herself. She could of done this months go but she deleted the comments. She is showing her true colours

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She dare to write that on juneteenth??Something that is important to my family history. Oh Mason good bleeping luck
Im so sorry i didnt mean to put the laughing emoji i just hate how she is acting like its okay and im so sorry she does this and its hurting you 😣❤

Reactions: 4
Ask and you shall receive, although I’m sure most of us are sick to death of seeing these pictures now 😭no

View attachment 2251620
View attachment 2251624
View attachment 2251626
View attachment 2251629
View attachment 2251640

I think one of the things that people forget is that you can still be a POC and be a blackfish. So even if she’s 1% black she still changes her skin tone to look significantly darker than what she naturally is without going through the struggles, judgement and detrimental behaviour that people with that tone naturally have to go through.

I’m sure Claire doesn’t get stopped by the police for racial profiling, doesn’t get search at the airport Every. Single. Time just because she’s the same colour as a ‘terrorist’. I will even bet my house on the fact that she doesn’t get followed around the shops by security thinking she’ll steal stuff just because of her colour. These are just the tip of the iceberg things that POC go through everyday, but she’ll never understand that because she wants the colour but not the treatment and that’s why she deserve to be called out.

As individuals we can stand there and say ‘there’s no point saying anything, it’s not going to change anything’ and for mason, it probably won’t. He will need something much bigger to open his eyes and that will come in time. Karma is a witch that will slap him in the face HARD. Maybe we could even get Claire to realise how much damage she doing, but I don’t think she even wants to hear, as she probably thinks everyone is just jealous of her being mason secret shag 🙄 But here’s where it will make a difference, it will make a difference to young girl/boy who is a POC lurking on tattle or tumblr or tiktok thinking ‘it’s not fair, why doesn’t anyone else care, why is no one saying anything?’ It makes a difference to them, it makes their struggles feel seen and heard and makes them realise that they are not alone, that’s the difference we can make.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my Ted talk on blackfishing, I appreciate you 🩵
This right here my dear!!! I salute you for saying it!! I'm not black but I myself also went through hell of discrimination against races when I first moved here, hell I did even got followed by a guard when I was 15 and got searched at Harrods just because I am Asian.. I'm not trying to offend anyone here but some of the stuff us minority people got just because we are not white are cruel.. Don't let me talk about people calling me names during covid 😑😑

• Heart
she really thinks she's someone's role model ☠ if she wants to be a role model she should accept that she's just another yankee with 0 personality and just looking for money from another pathetic football idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's always posting childhood photos to trying to prove her natural skin tone 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ all photos are curiously very dark :unsure::unsure:

I don't doubt that she has an easy time getting tanned, many white women's do. She appears to have the same skin tone as Cindy Kimberly (Dele Alli's girlfriend).

IMG_6534.jpeg

But her mum is half black? Or half whatever it was she called her 😩 she’s also mentioned today she’s proud of her colour from her dad’s background too 😒

• Angry
View attachment 2251779
But her mum is half black? Or half whatever it was she called her 😩 she’s also mentioned today she’s proud of her colour from her dad’s background too 😒
Yes they are all wearing black maybe no but seriously is she real? Is she taking herself seriously doesnt she care she hurts so many people and think if she will brings her friends along and say she isnt everything will be okay like get a grip and grow up and admit your mistakes

Reactions: 2
Im so sorry i didnt mean to put the laughing emoji i just hate how she is acting like its okay and im so sorry she does this and its hurting you 😣❤
Oh don’t worry I’m fine! I know she talks tit but she has outdone herself today. How can anyone defend or support her is beyond me. There is more pics of her pale & dark.
This right here my dear!!! I salute you for saying it!! I'm not black but I myself also went through hell of discrimination against races when I first moved here, hell I did even got followed by a guard when I was 15 and got searched at Harrods just because I am Asian.. I'm not trying to offend anyone here but some of the stuff us minority people got just because we are not white are cruel.. Don't let me talk about people calling me names during covid 😑😑
It is! I don’t want to trigger anyone but I’ve had some hideous racism towards me in the past.
Is that her in the last pic? I don't understand how someone can look so different on every single photo
Yes I don’t think it’s just the skin tone that’s changed

• Heart
Not me wondering if a tattle link with all the evidence could be posted in her comment section 🤔

Reactions: 3
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

View attachment 2250464
View attachment 2250465

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

View attachment 2250466

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔
Didn't realise I didn't reply to this!! At least all these pics make her look her age! The last pic of the tan line, does that mean she even edit the photo to make sure it's "blended"?? No wonder why she didn't post much on her grid with all the effort to make her look presentable enough
- make up
- eyelashes
- hair extension
- probably more...

Then app to
- make her look tan
- elongate the waist line, legs
- add the bum and probably boobs

What a role model she is???? Fake it till you make it???
---
Not me wondering if a tattle link with all the evidence could be posted in her comment section 🤔
You can share 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god she completely freaked out on tiktok. That's embarrassing.

That must mean she's going to fight to be pulled out of the "bathroom" and out as his girlfriend. Good luck to her, it's going to be totally chaotic when they make twitter threads with these pics.

And for those lurking who are #teamclaire and don't have the idea on the difference between "I'm POC/natural skin colour" and "I get tanned easily".. here's me (100% with super pale skin - think of Korean women in Korean series) and my son (half Chinese, half white - his dad would turn lobster red like Declan Rice in the sun even with spf 50 on 😅)

He's probably as tanned as Claire

20230619_185716.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.