Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase anyone is bothered…..
I like Olivia a lot but she has milked this tit ad on her socials. I swear I’ve seen it posted about 3 or 4 times on her stories and now a grid post. I understand if it was decent but it’s not 😑

Reactions: 5
I like Olivia a lot but she has milked this tit ad on her socials. I swear I’ve seen it posted about 3 or 4 times on her stories and now a grid post. I understand if it was decent but it’s not 😑
I love Olivia we are both equally as thirsty for Mason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The story gets more complicated
Wow it really does. What is wrong with these girls? Don’t they get enough attention from their fans!
So who could they be? He broke up with Chloe, hooked up with Stalker ( 6 months later she started the stalking) then got into another relationship & split?
Where is the article from?

Reactions: 6
No the stalker situation was a year and a half later….. very strange. It was probably some girl he had a fling with in between. The article was posted on the telegraph

Reactions: 5
It has to be one of the girls that he completely cut ties with cos if he was still in contact with them, they wouldn’t need to work with Percy pig girl, someone like Jennifer, Nicole or Natasha. They’re the only ones I can think off from the top of my head, or someone we know nothing about 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wow it really does. What is wrong with these girls? Don’t they get enough attention from their fans!
So who could they be? He broke up with Chloe, hooked up with Stalker ( 6 months later she started the stalking) then got into another relationship & split?
Where is the article from?
The only ones I could say he may of had a small relationship with is Natasha and Bethany but they both moved on while this gal was harassing him so I’m not sure if it would even be any of them to be honest. Probably someone we don’t know. We only know a small amount of his personal life through followings etc. the whole story gets more fucked up everytime I read it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.