Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be that person but I’m going to be that person unfortunately… if that was a man stalking a woman the same way she did to the boys then he’d be in jail 🤷‍♀️ also £300?!?! That’s more of an insult to them if you ask me 😡

Reactions: 13

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
She says her mum is mixed. If she is 1/4 black she may have more of an understanding of racism or she’s riding on that to validate her choices. She is disgusting

Can’t wait to see how PR mount sorts this. Keep posting the receipts! Do we need to share the photos again? I’m sure all the new lurks would like to see
Ask and you shall receive, although I’m sure most of us are sick to death of seeing these pictures now 😭

1687191337368.jpeg

1687191373388.jpeg

1687191417801.jpeg

1687191475222.png

1687191668617.jpeg

I think one of the things that people forget is that you can still be a POC and be a blackfish. So even if she’s 1% black she still changes her skin tone to look significantly darker than what she naturally is without going through the struggles, judgement and detrimental behaviour that people with that tone naturally have to go through.

I’m sure Claire doesn’t get stopped by the police for racial profiling, doesn’t get search at the airport Every. Single. Time just because she’s the same colour as a ‘terrorist’. I will even bet my house on the fact that she doesn’t get followed around the shops by security thinking she’ll steal stuff just because of her colour. These are just the tip of the iceberg things that POC go through everyday, but she’ll never understand that because she wants the colour but not the treatment and that’s why she deserve to be called out.

As individuals we can stand there and say ‘there’s no point saying anything, it’s not going to change anything’ and for mason, it probably won’t. He will need something much bigger to open his eyes and that will come in time. Karma is a bitch that will slap him in the face HARD. Maybe we could even get Claire to realise how much damage she doing, but I don’t think she even wants to hear, as she probably thinks everyone is just jealous of her being mason secret shag 🙄 But here’s where it will make a difference, it will make a difference to young girl/boy who is a POC lurking on tattle or tumblr or tiktok thinking ‘it’s not fair, why doesn’t anyone else care, why is no one saying anything?’ It makes a difference to them, it makes their struggles feel seen and heard and makes them realise that they are not alone, that’s the difference we can make.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my Ted talk on blackfishing, I appreciate you 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissDolly

VIP Member
If Mason shagged that girl on a one night stand, I have no hope for us to see him be with a nice decent girl as we have hoped for him..

• Haha
Reactions: 10

louise0408

VIP Member
“ She and Mount progressed from the private cinema room up the spiral staircase and into bed, where they spent the night together and parted without any awkwardness the next morning. 'There were hugs and goodbyes,' Orla says”

Neither booked a car outta there straight after? Wild😂 I never stuck around for the morning sunshine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

louise0408

VIP Member
Model?
friends in common?
Share a love for fashion?
I have questions about all those points😂😂😂
---
IMG_6748.jpeg
This info definitely came from someone on tumblr/tattle because …? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

katiestewart

VIP Member
Also those are not ethnicities. She needs to be educated on that too.
I will never understand Americans. She clearly doesn’t know the difference between ethnicity and nationality. Even at that none of those 3 nationalities she mentioned is her nationality. She’s American born therefore her nationality is American no matter how hard she tries for it not to be

• Haha
Reactions: 9

katiestewart

VIP Member
Is it bad I feel sorry for her that all her photos they use are nothing decent? I wouldn't want photos of me in bikinis to be published on the paper like that.. but again I'm not a clout chaser, so maybe she likes it.
I mean if she’s happy to post them to 13k+ strangers on instagram then how bothered can she be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

MissDolly

VIP Member
As much as I don't want to use my fortune teller skill 🤣. I think we all know that they're serious and have been together for a while. I don't think it matters much if the family and close friends are following as to be honest, he hasn't been linked to anyone (apart from Vegas mishap) since she came into the picture.

The only thing they don't hard launch is probably because of the backfishing thing. Although if she could produce such contents like greece, then I'm up for boyfriend Mason. She's a lucky bitch and he's an ignorant twat, let's all agree on that.

P.S. maybe CC follows because she only found out about NYC from the comment the fan made on Mason's post and she just want to slide NYC a DM to check that it was in fact NYC who took those photos 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8