Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you just had to throw in prince hair didn’t you 🤢 Jude looks so cute as well in that first pic and masons hair is just 🤮
Jude is too young for me and I don’t see the appeal anyway 😂. But I have to post a pic of Mason’s most beautiful haircut.

Jude is too young for me and I don’t see the appeal anyway 😂. But I have to post a pic of Mason’s most beautiful haircut.
Jude is a handsome boy if you ask me I just forget how young he is sometimes. Feel like he’s been around forever and then I realise he’s 20 I’m like 😱
You didn’t even post any pics of masons most beautiful haircut. I didn’t see any buzzcut so I have no idea what you’re talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*Reports Kai to the RSPCA*
View attachment 2273073
This just shows you can never trust a footballer. How can one minute you’re all about the chels and then the next you’re proud to play for arsenal 🤢 like did you have no feelings for the club what so ever? It’s like it’s came out that mason would never play for arsenal because they’re rivals and he obviously had love for Chelsea but then look at Declan. Hasn’t he been a chelsea fan since he was born and now he’s considering playing for arsenal? Like how do they just do that?

Reactions: 3
I can do a new thread everyone. Don’t expect an extensive recap because I’m not re-reading this tit show 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just about to come here to say that Mason is really in deep tit with us since no one bother to make a new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread for Masonic sex!

Mmmmmmmmm Mason. I don't care- I'm cheap😛😛

This just shows you can never trust a footballer. How can one minute you’re all about the chels and then the next you’re proud to play for arsenal 🤢 like did you have no feelings for the club what so ever? It’s like it’s came out that mason would never play for arsenal because they’re rivals and he obviously had love for Chelsea but then look at Declan. Hasn’t he been a chelsea fan since he was born and now he’s considering playing for arsenal? Like how do they just do that?
Money, more opportunities to play or win, breakdown in relationships & communication. It's a fickle world!
Kai to Arsenal has surprised me tbh. Dec & his family are Chelsea supporters.
I can do a new thread everyone. Don’t expect an extensive recap because I’m not re-reading this tit show 😂.
I think we know the main points :rolleyes: :sick:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.