Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

View attachment 2250464
View attachment 2250465

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

View attachment 2250466

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔
She looks proper gormless in these. No wonder she's okay with Mason hiding her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Bumblebee81 evidence queen 👏🏼 nice to see you back.

I have no words for her anymore, what’s real? What isn’t?
Benny commenting 🙄 he is just a creepy cling on
At this point is anyone still invested in Mason? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whenever I see her photo in IG, I hope that when they actually go official, the height different won't be like Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman because that how she made me think how tall she is.. and with mason being 6' King himself 🤣
Go official?? He ain’t brave enough
@Bumblebee81 evidence queen 👏🏼 nice to see you back.

I have no words for her anymore, what’s real? What isn’t?
Benny commenting 🙄 he is just a creepy cling on
At this point is anyone still invested in Mason? 😂😂
Benny just commenting on the food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure as hell she will find the way down find my ancestry to prove that she is at least 1% black to shut us all up 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhh Claire babes, are the blackfish comments hitting a nerve now? Not sure how you’ll cope with the press when they expose your blackfishing arse but at least you’re not deleting them anymore ✨GrOwTh✨ 🥴

oh and thank you to Benji445 for being a legend and taking one for the team 👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No im sorry what is that 🤣 why is she answering like that im sorry its makes look stupid just delete the comment
It’s obvious she doesn’t want to be private. If she did delete & move on.
View attachment 2251519
She defending her actions?
What a bleeping idiot! When I thought she couldn’t offend me anymore then she does
I'm sure as hell she will find the way down find my ancestry to prove that she is at least 1% black to shut us all up 😅😅
She says her mum is mixed. If she is 1/4 black she may have more of an understanding of racism or she’s riding on that to validate her choices. She is disgusting
Ahhhhh Claire babes, are the blackfish comments hitting a nerve now? Not sure how you’ll cope with the press when they expose your blackfishing arse but at least you’re not deleting them anymore ✨GrOwTh✨ 🥴

oh and thank you to Benji445 for being a legend and taking one for the team 👏🏽👏🏽
Can’t wait to see how PR mount sorts this. Keep posting the receipts! Do we need to share the photos again? I’m sure all the new lurks would like to see

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's as "natural as she can call on her grid and tiktok.. Nicole kidman elongated waistline there as well 😅😅

And that's all I would waste my space on my phone for her BS.. I have too many other stuff to use the space for 🤣
22-11-22-19-32-02-505_deco.jpg

Screenshot_20230503_174850.jpg

Reactions: 3
Not her friend commenting to that person and laugh about how dumb can you be? And someone commented go touch grass what are those comments 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not her friend commenting to that person and laugh about how dumb can you be? And someone commented go touch grass what are those comments 😂
I'm not going to even go and have a look, I don't want to increase her views/insights.. I'll just here for the tea 🤣

Reactions: 4
She says her mum is mixed. If she is 1/4 black she may have more of an understanding of racism or she’s riding on that to validate her choices. She is disgusting

Can’t wait to see how PR mount sorts this. Keep posting the receipts! Do we need to share the photos again? I’m sure all the new lurks would like to see
Ask and you shall receive, although I’m sure most of us are sick to death of seeing these pictures now 😭

1687191337368.jpeg

1687191373388.jpeg

1687191417801.jpeg

1687191475222.png

1687191668617.jpeg

I think one of the things that people forget is that you can still be a POC and be a blackfish. So even if she’s 1% black she still changes her skin tone to look significantly darker than what she naturally is without going through the struggles, judgement and detrimental behaviour that people with that tone naturally have to go through.

I’m sure Claire doesn’t get stopped by the police for racial profiling, doesn’t get search at the airport Every. Single. Time just because she’s the same colour as a ‘terrorist’. I will even bet my house on the fact that she doesn’t get followed around the shops by security thinking she’ll steal stuff just because of her colour. These are just the tip of the iceberg things that POC go through everyday, but she’ll never understand that because she wants the colour but not the treatment and that’s why she deserve to be called out.

As individuals we can stand there and say ‘there’s no point saying anything, it’s not going to change anything’ and for mason, it probably won’t. He will need something much bigger to open his eyes and that will come in time. Karma is a witch that will slap him in the face HARD. Maybe we could even get Claire to realise how much damage she doing, but I don’t think she even wants to hear, as she probably thinks everyone is just jealous of her being mason secret shag 🙄 But here’s where it will make a difference, it will make a difference to young girl/boy who is a POC lurking on tattle or tumblr or tiktok thinking ‘it’s not fair, why doesn’t anyone else care, why is no one saying anything?’ It makes a difference to them, it makes their struggles feel seen and heard and makes them realise that they are not alone, that’s the difference we can make.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my Ted talk on blackfishing, I appreciate you 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8999.jpeg

IMG_6934.jpeg

Sis forgot her legs in the last pic.
---
Ask and you shall receive, although I’m sure most of us are sick to death of seeing these pictures now 😭

View attachment 2251620
View attachment 2251624
View attachment 2251626
View attachment 2251629
View attachment 2251640

I think one of the things that people forget is that you can still be a POC and be a blackfish. So even if she’s 1% black she still changes her skin tone to look significantly darker than what she naturally is without going through the struggles, judgement and detrimental behaviour that people with that tone naturally have to go through.

I’m sure Claire doesn’t get stopped by the police for racial profiling, doesn’t get search at the airport Every. Single. Time just because she’s the same colour as a ‘terrorist’. I will even bet my house on the fact that she doesn’t get followed around the shops by security thinking she’ll steal stuff just because of her colour. These are just the tip of the iceberg things that POC go through everyday, but she’ll never understand that because she wants the colour but not the treatment and that’s why she deserve to be called out.

As individuals we can stand there and say ‘there’s no point saying anything, it’s not going to change anything’ and for mason, it probably won’t. He will need something much bigger to open his eyes and that will come in time. Karma is a witch that will slap him in the face HARD. Maybe we could even get Claire to realise how much damage she doing, but I don’t think she even wants to hear, as she probably thinks everyone is just jealous of her being mason secret shag 🙄 But here’s where it will make a difference, it will make a difference to young girl/boy who is a POC lurking on tattle or tumblr or tiktok thinking ‘it’s not fair, why doesn’t anyone else care, why is no one saying anything?’ It makes a difference to them, it makes their struggles feel seen and heard and makes them realise that they are not alone, that’s the difference we can make.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my Ted talk on blackfishing, I appreciate you 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No her commeting that the account that called her for blackfishing made fun of her skin the girl dont want to understand and be responsible for what she does so she turns it to someone else really?? She is just hopless and her just commenting the same like a broken record like oh yeah right now we believe you
---
Im sorry but i laughed so loud 😂😂 is it bad that i laughed

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.