Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment from that zoom call, can only imagine how awkward it must have been

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I say I’m over the drama but I can’t not share this with you lot because I’m actually going to pee myself I’m laughing so hard 😂
IMG_5035.jpeg

Safe to say this comment was deleted asap lol but can’t escape my Mary Poppins bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I say I’m over the drama but I can’t not share this with you lot because I’m actually going to pee myself I’m laughing so hard 😂
View attachment 2250101
Safe to say this comment was deleted asap lol but can’t escape my Mary Poppins bag 🤣
This is the same account that keeps commenting on the fan pages about her 🤣 Always got to have screenshots as she is quick to delete.

• Haha
This is the same account that keeps commenting on the fan pages about her 🤣 Always got to have screenshots as she is quick to delete.
I wasn’t going to screenshot it but then I was like you know what she’ll probably delete it and we can have a good laugh about it 😂
---
IMG_5036.jpeg

This person is going to get themselves blocked 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wasn’t going to screenshot it but then I was like you know what she’ll probably delete it and we can have a good laugh about it 😂
Of course but will leave the comments if any ref to him or Greece. It is laughable & still no holiday pics 😂
Just had a look what a surprise! Another pic of her as a child 😲
Not stretched this time but she added to her bum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Of course but will leave the comments if any ref to him or Greece. It is laughable & still no holiday pics 😂
Just had a look what a surprise! Another pic of her as a child 😲
Not stretched this time but she added to her bum?
Maybe she’s got a BBL now she’s with a new bank (mason)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are we sure it's Greece & not Turkey they went to? 🤣
I know loads of people edit their photos
I think most instagram people like her edit their photos. She looks like she’s 6ft5 in lots of her pics so clearly must edit them 😂

• Haha
Why take the time to edit a bum on but not fix your badly fake tanned feet

IMG_0645.jpeg

• Haha
I never find this guy lurking in the shadows when I’m in Portsmouth 🙄😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

1687148882652.jpeg

1687148913342.jpeg

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

1687149064114.jpeg

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She deleted the picture 😂🤣
It still on her stories
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

View attachment 2250464
View attachment 2250465

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

View attachment 2250466

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔
Hi 😊 The hair on the Insta post is much longer. Just noticed how tall she looks in the 2nd pic 🤣

Whenever I see her photo in IG, I hope that when they actually go official, the height different won't be like Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman because that how she made me think how tall she is.. and with mason being 6' King himself 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.