Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There'll be a new Chelsea team by the end of thr transfer window. Kai apparently agreed terms with arsenal now and utd going in with slightly higher bid for Mason

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There'll be a new Chelsea team by the end of thr transfer window. Kai apparently agreed terms with arsenal now and utd going in with slightly higher bid for Mason
I know it’s madness! Trying to keep up with who Chelsea have brought & interested in. Utd bid I think will be 50m & last offer

Reactions: 5
Mason if you’re reading this then just know you’re well and truly in the bad books 😂 Jaz posting uncle mase content and literally not a soul has cared about it lol

Reactions: 8
Mason if you’re reading this then just know you’re well and truly in the bad books 😂 Jaz posting uncle mase content and literally not a soul has cared about it lol
The way I rushed to look and was disappointed. I wanted blonde hair uncle mase content. Looks like a family farewell to Chelsea photo 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I saw it around 1.. couldn't be bothered to screenshot and post it anymore... Mason's collection is very dry in my phone 😅😅

I think my Declan collection is getting bigger than my Mason one 😂
I’m just thinking next time we see him what the hair situation is going to be? Will it re-bleached, the roots all showing or buzzcut? Dunno can’t see him maintaining it 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m just thinking next time we see him what the hair situation is going to be? Will it re-bleached, the roots all showing or buzzcut? Dunno can’t see him maintaining it 🤣
Who knows. He’s always changing his hair 😂. I really like the bleach.

I see him buzzcutting it after he gets bored and before he joins utd 😬 Although there are some questionable hairstyles going on there already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The girl had her zoom call with Mason, I wonder if it’s recent because his hair looks different

The girl had her zoom call with Mason, I wonder if it’s recent because his hair looks different

I doubt it’s recent. Looks like it happened a while ago to me anyways 🤷‍♀️ if it is recent then I’d be annoyed it’s taken him a whole year to actually do the FaceTime with her

I doubt it’s recent. Looks like it happened a while ago to me anyways 🤷‍♀️ if it is recent then I’d be annoyed it’s taken him a whole year to actually do the FaceTime with her
Imagine him seeing the tattoos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.