Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like seeing them together! They have that flirting thing going on for sure.. not just from Olivia but mason as well.. These boys don't know how to spot a good one.. Considering he was shagging devil baby, he is unlikely will fall for Olivia πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
When they do find a good one, they end up cheating πŸ™„
Devil baby is due to be sentenced next week.

Reactions: 5
Haha no I’ve changed my mind now CC has followed NY. It’s clearly more serious than we thought.
---
I’m calling it now. Family holiday with her incoming 😭
Jodie Porter also followed NY and she was involved in organising their F1 weekend, so she was definitely there with them.

Jodie Porter also followed NY and she was involved in organising their F1 weekend, so she was definitely there with them.
I don’t think she was at F1 too many cameras might get seen 🀣
They followed each other before that after the weekend at the lakes 😊

Reactions: 5
F7EA6CBD-5FB6-4A2B-9BBA-E9A9AB5B24CC.jpeg

Shame Mason is β€œsick”. He could have seen his new training ground πŸ˜‚.
B56344C8-4259-4827-BEE4-AC9BD2672EE5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's adorable & goofy....
All sexy and Juicy........
Tall and good looking-
The Mason sex-machine!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.