Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the stalker situation was a year and a half later….. very strange. It was probably some girl he had a fling with in between.
Oh yeah it was 2020 then stalker happened last summer
It has to be one of the girls that he completely cut ties with cos if he was still in contact with them, they wouldn’t need to work with Percy pig girl, someone like Jennifer, Nicole or Natasha. They’re the only ones I can think off from the top of my head, or someone we know nothing about 🤷🏽‍♀️
Percy pig girl 🤣 yes it said they met while working together - Asda or only fans?? The girls you mentioned seem too high profile & still run in the same circles. I think it’s an unknown girl

Reactions: 5
the way the media exaggerate it was probably another ons girl not an ex girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Percy pig girl 🤣 yes it said they met while working together - Asda or only fans?? The girls you mentioned seem too high profile & still run in the same circles. I think it’s an unknown girl
Yeah, it makes more sense to be an unknown girls. Poor Chloe, I hope people won’t be thinking it her just cos she the ex everyone will know.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to be that person but I’m going to be that person unfortunately… if that was a man stalking a woman the same way she did to the boys then he’d be in jail 🤷‍♀️ also £300?!?! That’s more of an insult to them if you ask me 😡

Reactions: 13
I don’t mean to be that person but I’m going to be that person unfortunately… if that was a man stalking a woman the same way she did to the boys then he’d be in jail 🤷‍♀️ also £300?!?! That’s more of an insult to them if you ask me 😡
It’s a first offence probably. Also you have too much trust on the court system. Unfortunately people getting a slap on the wrist is the standard

• Sad
Reactions: 6
clearly must be some woman we don't know jennifer natasha they all moved on with their lives like the hoes that they're
FzBzAKmWwAEWHb9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Lewis busy sorting out pr training for miss role model or on holiday again? 🤣
The tags 😬 when do we think the next bid will be from utd? Lovely pic of Luke in there 😍
Me looking at Mason’s tags.
BF91F957-595B-4406-BE1A-407713CE82FD.jpeg

Sort it out Lewis 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they've cut the apron strings and he's being a grown up before his big move up north? 😂

Wonder if nyc sent him pics/videos like that to snare him? 😂
Lewis is on strike can’t deal with him & her messiness. Wants a pay rise
He would’ve see her white bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lewis is on strike can’t deal with him & her messiness. Wants a pay rise
Oh god I can’t deal with another contract situation 😂.

But if Mason needs a new off pitch operations manager I’m game 😍. I already have the operations manager part on my CV 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I can’t deal with another contract situation 😂.

But if Mason needs a new off pitch operations manager I’m game 😍. I already have the operations manager part on my CV 😂.
Would you be able to keep it professional? 🤣
Ok so I need to confess something….. I have been down a LV rabbit hole after last nights show. The celebs, fits & vibes 😍
IMG_9024.jpeg

Saw Marcus in the videos & he has caught my attention 😂 I think it’s the fit

3rd bid??

Would you be able to keep it professional? 🤣
Ok so I need to confess something….. I have been down a LV rabbit hole after last nights show. The celebs, fits & vibes 😍
View attachment 2255781
Saw Marcus in the videos & he has caught my attention 😂 I think it’s the fit

3rd bid??
I’m honestly in shock that mason could play for United. Who would have ever thought?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.