Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet… I think it will come with more digging or someone telling them with the evidence. I think he will be fuming this is out! He wants to keep it private plus with the contract ongoing.
I wish for that happen sorry not sorry she deserves it. Keep up fights in comments leave his name not respecting him wanting privacy and a blackfish yeah girl its your problem
---
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀
Someone has to do it please 🙏

Reactions: 7
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀
Is it bad I feel sorry for her that all her photos they use are nothing decent? I wouldn't want photos of me in bikinis to be published on the paper like that.. but again I'm not a clout chaser, so maybe she likes it.

Reactions: 2
Is it bad I feel sorry for her that all her photos they use are nothing decent? I wouldn't want photos of me in bikinis to be published on the paper like that.. but again I'm not a clout chaser, so maybe she likes it.
I mean if she’s happy to post them to 13k+ strangers on instagram then how bothered can she be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Someone has to do it please 🙏
You can also @ the journalist who wrote the article in the pics 👀🫣
---
Nah, she edited these ones on her insta so I’m sure she’ll be happy 🙄 how many followers do you reckon she’ll increase by in the next few hours? 🥴

• Haha
Just seen all the half naked ones of course! I really hope so. Might have to put them on again 👀
I mean if she’s happy to post them to 13k+ strangers on instagram then how bothered can she be 🤷‍♀️
Exactly she is so obsessed with her image & will probably be happy with them used. She filters & no tags allowed 🤣

Reactions: 6
You can also @ the journalist who wrote the article in the pics 👀🫣
---

Nah, she edited these ones on her insta so I’m sure she’ll be happy 🙄 how many followers do you reckon she’ll increase by in the next few hours? 🥴
I agree! Totally forgot about the fact that most of her pics are like that anyway. She's already 13K
What I'm intrigued to see is would any of his friends will unfollow her now
---
Just seen all the half naked ones of course! I really hope so. Might have to put them on again 👀
Yeah, put them on here.. then someone can send the link to the thread and @ the writer
---
Also, I suspect she will go private.. If she doesn't then she's a certified clout chaser

Reactions: 5
One of the tumblrinas has emailed the journalist with pics of nyc and her black fishing

WTF 😂😂 what a way to finish Night Shift. Guess I’m not going to sleep yet
I have to pause writing a fanfic to keep refreshing this page. Luckily, I'm on a cool aunt duty tonight waiting to pick up my niece who is still out partying

• Haha
Why is she showing the inside of her fridge on one of the pics? 😂😂What's she modelling there? 😂

• Haha
Why is she showing the inside of her fridge on one of the pics? 😂😂What's she modelling there? 😂
She’s not actually a model is she? I mean I’ll just drape myself across my fridge and call myself a model.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I routinely slap on some Bondi Sands and a bikini at 3am when I want some shredded cheese. 🤣 no one else doing this 😂
You've probably end up going to bed at 9am since you have to take at least 150 shots of the same post to see which ones of the 10 have potential for edits, editing all the 10 similar ones and pick one that give you the longest legs, waist and the tannest skin to post.. Gosh I'm tired just typing this

• Haha
So just want to lurk on her Tiktok... the beach one has been deleted. Now has PR Mount told her or is she panicking?
Update left a comment about the sun on the new one 😂

• Haha
So just want to lurk on her Tiktok... the beach one has been deleted. Now has PR Mount told her or is she panicking?
Update left a comment about the sun on the new one 😂
Little dramas like this make the night feeds so much more bearable 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.