Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t feel as bothered about this follow as I did with all the previous ones 😂 maybe it’s because of that holiday he’s been on I just knew he was with her. I’m still waiting on the likes of dec and Ben to follow her as well as family
I totally agree. I think that will happen soon. Nothing we can do about it. 😩

Reactions: 3
I still think she's been with him since before the World Cup 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she didn't go to support him and she might have been back and to, etc but might have been building slowly since last year. It'll come out eventually

Reactions: 5
I still think she's been with him since before the World Cup 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she didn't go to support him and she might have been back and to, etc but might have been building slowly since last year. It'll come out eventually
Their whole thing is just confusing tbh but I do think they’re together. Whether it’s just having fun or if it’s marriage material I have no idea but nothing we can do unfortunately. If they’re together then surely his family and friends should be following her now and she should be invited on the family holiday so I’ll be expecting these things to happen now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not me laying in bed thinking I will just check Tattle quickly before I go to sleep 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as I don't want to use my fortune teller skill 🤣. I think we all know that they're serious and have been together for a while. I don't think it matters much if the family and close friends are following as to be honest, he hasn't been linked to anyone (apart from Vegas mishap) since she came into the picture.

The only thing they don't hard launch is probably because of the backfishing thing. Although if she could produce such contents like greece, then I'm up for boyfriend Mason. She's a lucky witch and he's an ignorant twit, let's all agree on that.

P.S. maybe CC follows because she only found out about NYC from the comment the fan made on Mason's post and she just want to slide NYC a DM to check that it was in fact NYC who took those photos 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I don't want to use my fortune teller skill 🤣. I think we all know that they're serious and have been together for a while. I don't think it matters much if the family and close friends are following as to be honest, he hasn't been linked to anyone (apart from Vegas mishap) since she came into the picture.

The only thing they don't hard launch is probably because of the backfishing thing. Although if she could produce such contents like greece, then I'm up for boyfriend Mason. She's a lucky witch and he's an ignorant twit, let's all agree on that.

P.S. maybe CC follows because she only found out about NYC from the comment the fan made on Mason's post and she just want to slide NYC a DM to check that it was in fact NYC who took those photos 🤣
If it weren’t for the black fishing then I’d be buzzing for him. I still think it’s odd how his family aren’t allowed to follow her considering they still follow and interact with Chloe. Also why doesn’t he go to nyc? Does he not want to meet her family and friends?

If it weren’t for the black fishing then I’d be buzzing for him. I still think it’s odd how his family aren’t allowed to follow her considering they still follow and interact with Chloe. Also why doesn’t he go to nyc? Does he not want to meet her family and friends?
Yeah same here! I'm buzzing for him, minus the backfishing. She's a beautiful girl and seem lovely, despite the eyelashes, the sssss and the passion for plastic jewellery 😂. Can't comment much about meeting the family as my husband met my family on our first date 🙈

Reactions: 1
Yeah same here! I'm buzzing for him, minus the backfishing. She's a beautiful girl and seem lovely, despite the eyelashes, the sssss and the passion for plastic jewellery 😂. Can't comment much about meeting the family as my husband met my family on our first date 🙈
I mean it’s obvious that she’s met his family considering Jaz exposed them in that story she posted and she was at that photoshoot with the hairy toes which Lewis was also on. I’m just going to assume she’s met his mum and dad as well so There’s a reason they won’t follow her. I just can’t quite put my finger on it

Reactions: 2
Think they’ll let me go to the wedding? Wanna hang with the best man
Good question, who do you think would be the best man?? Lewis, Woody or Dec?? We should put it to poll in the next thread
---
I mean it’s obvious that she’s met his family considering Jaz exposed them in that story she posted and she was at that photoshoot with the hairy toes which Lewis was also on. I’m just going to assume she’s met his mum and dad as well so There’s a reason they won’t follow her. I just can’t quite put my finger on it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure jaz will let us know if she’s on the family holiday 😅

Anyways I’m going back to the lemonade stand.

have fun with NYC and Ken doll

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.