Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
โ€œ She and Mount progressed from the private cinema room up the spiral staircase and into bed, where they spent the night together and parted without any awkwardness the next morning. 'There were hugs and goodbyes,' Orla saysโ€

Neither booked a car outta there straight after? Wild๐Ÿ˜‚ I never stuck around for the morning sunshine ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
โ€œ She and Mount progressed from the private cinema room up the spiral staircase and into bed, where they spent the night together and parted without any awkwardness the next morning. 'There were hugs and goodbyes,' Orla saysโ€

Neither booked a car outta there straight after? Wild๐Ÿ˜‚ I never stuck around for the morning sunshine ๐Ÿ˜‚
Right! The hugs and goodbyes sounds like the definition of awkward ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Main points -
She saids sorry - blames the sm culture. How easy it is to be something online compared to the rw
Didn't think it would end up a police matter
Thought they had a connection (wanting to be successful & helping the world ๐Ÿคจ)
She thought it was something more as he asked for her number. I think he was just being polite never called she felt rejected & likely used so stalked him.

Reactions: 5
If Mason shagged that girl on a one night stand, I have no hope for us to see him be with a nice decent girl as we have hoped for him..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she might of spilled the beans on the alleged ex girlfriend/shag who helped her ๐Ÿ˜‚

If Mason shagged that girl on a one night stand, I have no hope for us to see him be with a nice decent girl as we have hoped for him..
It's too late for that unless he bins her off ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_9046.jpeg

Even TT was questioning it before her lifestyle changes

Reactions: 4
Every. Single. Sunday.

she doesnโ€™t sound dim at all does she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every. Single. Sunday.

she doesnโ€™t sound dim at all does she
No one of the clever girl I've seen on the interview! She knows exactly what she talks about and carried herself really well! What a great role models for all the young girls out there. I admire her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 articles in less than 24 hours about his private off field life, Lewis has his work cut out for him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
How can they not question it i hope all of her photos will go viral and pepole will understand what she is doing is disgusting
Hope so, I got some screenshots with some comments a while ago. Knew if it goes public she will have a clear up. Like deleting the bbq TikTok.
Lewis is off sick with work related stress. I hope mason provides him with Bupa cover
๐Ÿ˜‚ he was de-stressing at the pub last night

• Haha
So the bunny boiler hasn't gone to prison, got a joke sentence and is now paying paid for interviews. I now suspect that despite her protestations she'll retreat further into the SM morass because that is how she earns her living and gives her the fame she craves.

Pretty little blonde girls like Orla Sloan will never really face repurcussions. Pretty privilege 101

Reactions: 8
So the bunny boiler hasn't gone to prison, got a joke sentence and is now paying paid for interviews. I now suspect that despite her protestations she'll retreat further into the SM morass because that is how she earns her living and gives her the fame she craves.

Pretty little blonde girls like Orla Sloan will never really face repurcussions. Pretty privilege 101
I'm not sure if pretty is the word I would use to describe her ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lewis must be on the verge of collapsing between the maniacal blonde, the POC obsessed carbon girl and todd boehly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.