Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad i cant seem to care anymore like he casn sign wherever do whatever like i dont care how he is being treated like the fact he is with a blackfish and though of him not giving a duck made me disappointed and numb...

Don’t worry you don’t have many people to fight off to be her biggest fan
Dunno the amount of people up her ass in the comments πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ not sure there’s room. I’m sure most are Mason fans
Is it bad i cant seem to care anymore like he casn sign wherever do whatever like i dont care how he is being treated like the fact he is with a blackfish and though of him not giving a duck made me disappointed and numb...
It’s not something we can change just talk about & highlight. I’m sure the kids pics she posts of herself is change the narrative. We have always said she can tan. If I lived in the US in the summer I would go a few shades darker. It’s the adding to it & taking it off when it suits. Also the change on background stories

Reactions: 4
Just seen Benny in the England u21s video. Does anyone else think him & Anthony Gordon look alike?

can’t wait to see Mason back at the bridge in April πŸ˜‚
5F1D0294-4BD5-4854-8CF2-D37E44E59776.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.