Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Someone has to do it please 🙏
You can also @ the journalist who wrote the article in the pics 👀🫣
---
Is it bad I feel sorry for her that all her photos they use are nothing decent? I wouldn't want photos of me in bikinis to be published on the paper like that.. but again I'm not a clout chaser, so maybe she likes it.
Nah, she edited these ones on her insta so I’m sure she’ll be happy 🙄 how many followers do you reckon she’ll increase by in the next few hours? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MissDolly

VIP Member
Every. Single. Sunday.

she doesn’t sound dim at all does she
No one of the clever girl I've seen on the interview! She knows exactly what she talks about and carried herself really well! What a great role models for all the young girls out there. I admire her

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
she really thinks she's someone's role model ☠ if she wants to be a role model she should accept that she's just another yankee with 0 personality and just looking for money from another pathetic football idiot

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
@Bumblebee81 evidence queen 👏🏼 nice to see you back.

I have no words for her anymore, what’s real? What isn’t?
Benny commenting 🙄 he is just a creepy cling on
At this point is anyone still invested in Mason? 😂😂

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member

Sundays are cursed. I think I’m going to need to contact cartia and ask her if she can do a ritual to bless us on Sundays or something 😂

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Are you taking about nyc? She’s followed chelsea for a while now. I didn’t notice if she unfollowed them. I remember when she used to like all the pics of mason they posted back in the day and then randomly one day she just removed all her likes 😂
View attachment 2264569
Is it not about time someone told nyc that Bahamian doesn’t mean black. There are Bahamians of all different ethnicities. The black and white people originally only lived there because of slavery and Christopher Columbus went and killed all the native people. So nyc claiming her mum is Bahamian means absolutely nothing when she literally could be a white Bahamian 🤷‍♀️ can someone please educate me if this is wrong
Also those are not ethnicities. She needs to be educated on that too.

MissDolly

VIP Member
So the bunny boiler hasn't gone to prison, got a joke sentence and is now paying paid for interviews. I now suspect that despite her protestations she'll retreat further into the SM morass because that is how she earns her living and gives her the fame she craves.

Pretty little blonde girls like Orla Sloan will never really face repurcussions. Pretty privilege 101
I'm not sure if pretty is the word I would use to describe her 😅

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I’m just leaving Portsmouth. I managed to resist doing a masonmountlover and doing a photoshoot at all the spots Mason was at 😂.

• Haha
What nyc has replied to that person is nationalities. She is American, that's it. Unless she was born in a different country.
Although I never understand why some people call themselves African/American even if they were born in America. Is it to do with ancestors?

That's like me saying I'm a quarter Irish and Welsh and half English 😂 Myself, when I was born was on English soil so I'm from England.

Whatever box she ticks on a form for her ethnicity, is her ethnicity.
Long time lurker, first time posting.
Americans say African American due to slavery. If you’re black in the UK you would say I have Nigerian heritage etc but black people in the US don’t have those direct links so it’s basically just a way of saying black

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

View attachment 2250464
View attachment 2250465

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

View attachment 2250466

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔
She looks proper gormless in these. No wonder she's okay with Mason hiding her 😂😂

• Haha