Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gjox

Random thing I noticed recently was that ykw followed Chelsea on Instagram.. Do you think there is any chance that means Mason stays? For at least a little longer? As surely If they’re “together” she is aware of his current situation? So I feel it’s a little odd to follow Chelsea now? I think someone previously said on here that she had followed them before and unfollowed..

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mason will have to accept that I will be making a detour to my childhood being ruined.

Because Ben from Tracy Beaker, who then went off to boarding school without telling her - and that boarding school ended up being Hogwarts and he became Lee Jordan.

And now Luke Youngblood looks like this and I'm on my knees and fuck i need every bit of this man!

d29eba56b15b44348e7c388e249b6f63_355085740_644799174210310_584299625864463727_n.jpg

VC10

VIP Member
Mason will have to accept that I will be making a detour to my childhood being ruined.

Because Ben from Tracy Beaker, who then went off to boarding school without telling her - and that boarding school ended up being Hogwarts and he became Lee Jordan.

And now Luke Youngblood looks like this and I'm on my knees and fuck i need every bit of this man!

View attachment 2256642
I've never seen those films! 😃