Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh they should both go. Maddison has been playing well & the stats show that. Pains me to say as find him really smug 😂
2pm tomorrow it's announced :)
Yeah! He’s one of the best English players atm. Southgate has some wierd agenda against him though. I’ve got my first scan tomorrow 🙊🙊 at same time so will miss the announcement. Hopefully I don’t return to chaos on Twitter 🤣

Reactions: 2
I need to lay down. The undershirt is something else 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
0AFDE9A8-76A0-4E1E-B224-446615598437.jpeg

I feel like now is a good time for a Tommy T appreciation post 😭
I miss him more and more as the weeks go on. I think chelsea must be one of the most boring teams to watch in the world and they’re just getting worse. It’s boring, negative football 😢 take me back to that night in Porto 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1718176
I feel like now is a good time for a Tommy T appreciation post 😭
I miss him more and more as the weeks go on. I think chelsea must be one of the most boring teams to watch in the world and they’re just getting worse. It’s boring, negative football 😢 take me back to that night in Porto 😭
Miss you bae x

How I want Mase to fight for me 😂😂
Is that fully dressed or not 😉🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.