Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he plays well & doesn't get loads of hate 🙈
Nice caption hope he wrote it 😂
Was just going to say it sounds PR ish! So glad he is going though.. Let's fingers crossed we're doing well!

Is it just me or the gimmick they give to the player is quite cute!

Reactions: 3
This is the content I can’t wait for. The England videos with the squad are brilliant and the arrivals video will be 💫
Omg the arrivals video I cannot wait!!! 😩 the content we got during the euros was just top tier so I hope the World Cup content is like that but x10

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg the arrivals video I cannot wait!!! 😩 the content we got during the euros was just top tier so I hope the World Cup content is like that but x10
I can feel topless Mason is coming!! Although wouldn't be surprised if he would still wear hoodie and beanie in Qatar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just going to say it sounds PR ish! So glad he is going though.. Let's fingers crossed we're doing well!

Is it just me or the gimmick they give to the player is quite cute!
Are you talking about these??
Maddison’s made me 😂😂
E209A98C-3D8B-4D36-9C49-92FDC7F80FC7.png
4247CA17-E1B4-4DB6-821C-A4C49173ADE3.png

Mason’s is good

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can feel topless Mason is coming!! Although wouldn't be surprised if he would still wear hoodie and beanie in Qatar
If there’s anything we need from this World Cup it’s shirtless mason… And sock pics!!! 🥵
Are you talking about these??
Maddison’s made me 😂😂View attachment 1719525View attachment 1719526
Mason’s is good
They just had to use prince hair didn’t they 🤢

BE4137EE-FB81-434B-9C91-B5694B0107EE.png

Adding this so we can get that ugly prince hair out of our brains

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I
Is mason advertising everything now 🤣🤣🤣

Poor Tammy
I’ve noticed that Jesse is never called up too 🤣

View attachment 1719513

I’m looking forward to bestie content 🥰
Can’t lie if they offered me a threesome I wouldn’t turn it down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If there’s anything we need from this World Cup it’s shirtless mason… And sock pics!!! 🥵
They just had to use prince hair didn’t they 🤢

View attachment 1719534
Adding this so we can get that ugly prince hair out of our brains
Think this is my fave hair on him 😍😍😍😍

These are the only pictures I’ll accept that the hair looks good in. Everything else is just 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.