Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky one or whatever it’s called these days I think. It’s a good program tbf even without all the WC content
How late is it on? anything past 9pm is too late for me!
I say while I scroll on my phone till midnight anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who are we manifesting to, that she doesn’t turn up.
God, Beyoncé and/or year 2000 wag Victoria Beckham, im not above will building a shrine. 😂
Just anyone that will listen tbh 😂 as long as it comes true I don’t care who I’m manifesting to lol
I was catching up to 7 pages and I got scared something happened but it was only the tumblrinas being paranoid. Since some of them lurk on here I need you all to spread the word of our manifestation. I’m sure there are some teens out there who are good at it and can help us oldies out by spreading the word. I’m assuming we’ll have great power in numbers to have a drama free World Cup 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just anyone that will listen tbh 😂 as long as it comes true I don’t care who I’m manifesting to lol
I was catching up to 7 pages and I got scared something happened but it was only the tumblrinas being paranoid. Since some of them lurk on here I need you all to spread the word of our manifestation. I’m sure there are some teens out there who are good at it and can help us oldies out by spreading the word. I’m assuming we’ll have great power in numbers to have a drama free World Cup 🤞
I’ve just googled good manifestation ways etc and realised I’ve been getting it mixed up with meditation 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just googled good manifestation ways etc and realised I’ve been getting it mixed up with meditation 🙈
If our manifestation doesn’t work I’m blaming you for meditating this whole time 😡
I’ve heard the best way to manifest something is to pretend like it’s already happened so if we just pretend like we have no idea who nyc is and pretend like her and mason don’t know who each other are then it’ll become reality and they’ll be strangers again!! So everyone if you’re with me we need to do this and act like she’s already in the bin!! Who’s with me??? Tumblrinas I’m going to need your help too so I hope you’re all manifesting too because power in numbers

also I can start working on the new thread now but give me a while to come up with the recap. You’re also all not getting a choice for the title because we’re choosing the one with my name in it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If our manifestation doesn’t work I’m blaming you for meditating this whole time 😡
I’ve heard the best way to manifest something is to pretend like it’s already happened so if we just pretend like we have no idea who nyc is and pretend like her and mason don’t know who each other are then it’ll become reality and they’ll be strangers again!! So everyone if you’re with me we need to do this and act like she’s already in the bin!! Who’s with me??? Tumblrinas I’m going to need your help too so I hope you’re all manifesting too because power in numbers

also I can start working on the new thread now but give me a while to come up with the recap. You’re also all not getting a choice for the title because we’re choosing the one with my name in it!!!
I honestly will die if the title sends people into meltdown😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We will finally have wag in the group 🤣
Don’t worry guys I’ll still remember you all when I’m famous

New thread everyone!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.