Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Hope he leaves and finds a club that has fans that support players instead of attack them. Tired of seeing the hate for him even when he ain’t playing. I know the match goers love him as he always gets brill reception whenever I’ve gone and watched them but it’s getting boring seeing all the hate when it’s a team sport.
Also think he should go to a club that will win the prem as these lot won’t be winning nout for the forceable future 🙄

One of them will call in sick x
Chelsea need a full rebuild before they can even think they’re getting close to a title. The team doesn’t gel and all our good players are injury prone

Reactions: 3
Chelsea need a full rebuild before they can even think they’re getting close to a title. The team doesn’t gel and all our good players are injury prone
But Katie Boehly has his yes man potter remember 🙄😂

Bet Chloe will feel well awks her ex and current bf 😅
I’d bleeping love it me Ngl. I’d be in my element if that was both my ex and bf. I’d be chanting “fight fight fight”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What club do you think he’d go to do you think he’d go to westham to be with dec?
I think he won’t be going anywhere if I’m honest but if it was another prem team for some reason I could see him doing well at liverpool

Reactions: 4
If he ever leaves Chelsea I do t think he’ll stay in the PL. He’s too loyal to chels to do that I think

Reactions: 6
But Katie Boehly has his yes man potter remember 🙄😂

I’d bleeping love it me Ngl. I’d be in my element if that was both my ex and bf. I’d be chanting “fight fight fight”
HAAHAHAH fight for me boys xoxox

Side note went on twitter Jesus Christ what’s everyone’s deal with comparing mount and Maddison everyone is so pissed off that mase will be starting

HAAHAHAH fight for me boys xoxox

Side note went on twitter Jesus Christ what’s everyone’s deal with comparing mount and Maddison everyone is so pissed off that mase will be starting
The same bunch that was giving madders hate when he was out of form! tbh madders should be on the plane but I’d say there’s other players than mount he should replace!

Reactions: 5
The same bunch that was giving madders hate when he was out of form! tbh madders should be on the plane but I’d say there’s other players than mount he should replace!
Tbh they should both go. Maddison has been playing well & the stats show that. Pains me to say as find him really smug 😂
2pm tomorrow it's announced :)

If he ever leaves Chelsea I do t think he’ll stay in the PL. He’s too loyal to chels to do that I think
I would agree if he had already won the PL but he wants that trophy too much. I think MC or LFC would be his choice IF he does decide to leave Chelsea. And that’s a very big IF let’s be honest

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.