Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here it is :)
No tomori?!?! Gareth really tests my patience I will say. Also no Tammy? Gutted for him 😔
I’m happy for Connor getting the call up too and thank god James Maddison got called up as well so the mason haters can shut up. We all know they can be in a squad together it doesn’t have to be on or the other

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That advert killed
Me off!!! And World Cup baby!!! We knew it but how exciting

Reactions: 5
No tomori?!?! Gareth really tests my patience I will say. Also no Tammy? Gutted for him 😔
I’m happy for Connor getting the call up too and thank god James Maddison got called up as well so the mason haters can shut up. We all know they can be in a squad together it doesn’t have to be on or the other
I didn't even think about Conor tbh so was surprised to see his name.
Some people & media already wanted to start bad mouthing the team with the Maddison/Mason debate. They were certain to both be picked.
Can't wait for the England content :love:

Reactions: 4

Manifesting a mason mount masterclass at the World Cup. Mason to score the winner you heard it here first

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.