Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve just followed her let’s see how long it is until she has the cheek to remove me x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry to being it up according to Tumblr, a certain somebody is removing followers, which apparently she did last time and went private, so they are all discussing if this is going to happen again, which could possibly mean she is off to Qatar 😳
Oooo goody! That means they'll be some wag tea like Sasha throwing her overboard after messaging Jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’ve just followed her let’s see how long it is until she has the cheek to remove me x
If she checked on here, she will know it's you.. you might get a receipt sliding in your DM from the cruise from her.. who knows lol

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she not been keeping up the payments for her brought followers? I'm just assuming have no clue how it works 😂
I agree, I think its this.
There are loads of obvious Mase fan accounts with his name on that are still in her following and no-one has jumped on here or tumblr to say they've been blocked. There's no point in removing people from your following if you have a public account as they can just follow you back again unless they're bots. She's done something dodgy with buying followers, which in itself is quite sad and shows how desperate she is for attention, and they're now dropping off imo.
Or maybe, in an ideal, fantasy world, 700+ people have realised that they don't want to follow a blackfish, just wish mason was part of that 700 tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, I think its this.
There are loads of obvious Mase fan accounts with his name on that are still in her following and no-one has jumped on here or tumblr to say they've been blocked. There's no point in removing people from your following if you have a public account as they can just follow you back again unless they're bots. She's done something dodgy with buying followers, which in itself is quite sad and shows how desperate she is for attention, and they're now dropping off imo.
Or maybe, in an ideal, fantasy world, 700+ people have realised that they don't want to follow a blackfish, just wish mason was part of that 700 tbh
I don’t no how it works but have read about influencers buying followers. Her content is boring so I think they must be 😂

• Haha
Surely she’s not had delete 700+ and managed not delete any of us? Does that many of mason’s fans even know about her 🤣🤣

I think it’s just robot followers. Makes no sense to be us lot🤣

• Haha
Also it’s a waste of time. Last time she didn’t even expose she was over here it was Carlotta and Jaz. I’m sure jaz or Stacey will accidentally let something out the bag🤣🤣
Why do people on tumblr care so much too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.