Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just so HAPPY all the time - arrival, photos, getting on coach, going on flight, coming off flight - he's buzzing... Declan looks like he needs more sleep - could be he was hoping for more ZZZ what with little Jude now. 👶
happy flight mase.jpeg

declan exhausted flight.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just read this one shot on tumblr about a fan sneaking into Masons house and tying him up 😂😂 if anyone wants the link it was v 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just read this one shot on tumblr about a fan sneaking into Masons house and tying him up 😂😂 if anyone wants the link it was v 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Wasn’t a fanfic. It was a true story about me and mason

but yes please share. I’d love for you all to hear about my experience 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Romesh and Rob Beckett have a lions den type show on sky max tomorrow night 😄 here for all the content!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.