Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has defiantly had his brows waxed or am I imagining it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you have one job! Maybe stick to Lewis posting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guys we are either obsessed or have to much time on our hands πŸ˜‚
I definitely have way too much time on my hands atm.. I’ve been in bed with serve morning sickness for last week πŸ˜‚ I am bored! but my bf won’t let me do anything than restπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
I am also probably teeny bit obsessed with him. Only teeny bit though πŸ€₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Too much time on our hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We will go with the second option

I definitely have way too much time on my hands atm.. I’ve been in bed with serve morning sickness for last week πŸ˜‚ I am bored! but my bf won’t let me do anything than restπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Oh bless you that is not good what better than Mason content to cheer you up!! How many weeks are you now

Only a TINY BIT πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wishing I was that lady who collects passports in the arrival video the way Mason hugged her I would’ve died on the spot!!!
I'm under the impression that she uses to it by now.. Although, I don't think I would be use to getting cuddles from those boys! Definitely would do sniff test on a few 🀣🀣

• Heart
I can’t tell they still look bushy πŸ˜‚πŸ€” if he has he must be well groomed

I'm under the impression that she uses to it by now.. Although, I don't think I would be use to getting cuddles from those boys! Definitely would do sniff test on a few 🀣🀣
Omg YES bet they smell sooo good πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Reactions: 2
We will go with the second option

Oh bless you that is not good what better than Mason content to cheer you up!! How many weeks are you now

Only a TINY BIT πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Almost 13 wks πŸ₯°
And yes exactly 😍😍 and posting countless Prince hair mason pictures πŸ€ͺπŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again if Mason said to me he’d date me id leave my child and boyfriend in an instant (also told my boyfriend this πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
I saw that TikTok as well. Maybe it was sent in here I can’t remember. She said all the players were really nice as well which is always good to hear. Can’t because they have to walk around in pairs in case anyone gets up to any funny business πŸ˜‚
That wouldn't stop me and @amzi to take Mase 🀫🀣

• Haha
Yeah I think so. They look more even & smooth in the middle
Wonder if he has anything else waxed?? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sending the biggest hug x

welcome to wc.jpeg

So i did check on Mason on the flight.
mason flight.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.