Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to being it up according to Tumblr, a certain somebody is removing followers, which apparently she did last time and went private, so they are all discussing if this is going to happen again, which could possibly mean she is off to Qatar 😳

I’m sorry to being it up according to Tumblr, a certain somebody is removing followers, which apparently she did last time and went private, so they are all discussing if this is going to happen again, which could possibly mean she is off to Qatar 😳
Brill , i look forward to meeting her on the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Although joking aside, why is her account still public? I never re followed her but I can still see everything? Wouldn’t it make more sense to go private before deleting people?

also who can be bothered with all that effort?

Reactions: 5
Although joking aside, why is her account still public? I never re followed her but I can still see everything? Wouldn’t it make more sense to go private before deleting people?

Who knows apparently she did this around Monaco times and someone said she was there too so who knows
Imagine If he has been dating her for a while 😳😳

Also it’s a waste of time. Last time she didn’t even expose she was over here it was Carlotta and Jaz. I’m sure jaz or Stacey will accidentally let something out the bag🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who knows apparently she did this around Monaco times and someone said she was there too so who knows
Yeah but would you think she went all the way to Monaco to be his bedroom entertainment but didn't actually been out with him as he seemed to be just hanging out with the lads!

I mean, I asked myself that question and my answer is YESSSS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Deep down you know why she's not done any of that.

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing for her since he declared he’s a single bachelor to the world 🤣🤣

• Haha
The only drama it will cause is the fact she’s a blackfish. Mason can date who he wants but don’t turn a blind eye to something like this

• Heart
Has she not been keeping up the payments for her brought followers? I'm just assuming have no clue how it works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only drama it will cause is the fact she’s a blackfish. Mason can date who he wants but don’t turn a blind eye to something like this
I’m suddenly a massive Sasha fan and gonna go and befriend her on the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.