Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know she is the biggest fan of it xo

Also sorry I am late to the party congratulations on being pregnant my son is one tomorrow 😭😭 time really goes by fast
🥹🥹🥹 Thankyou 🥰 i know! Feels like wasn’t 2 minutes since I was in Labour with my daughter and insisting I’d never go through that again🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wishing I was that lady who collects passports in the arrival video the way Mason hugged her I would’ve died on the spot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same move out the way witch I could easily take their luggage and passports

wonder if she has so sign a contract to say she’s not allowed to do anything with them 😂😂
I wonder what her job title even is lol greeter and bag collector 😂
I bet she probably has had to sign something. There would be big scandals if I had to do her job because I wouldn’t be able to keep myself away from the players 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next stop my vagina more like

I bet she probably has had to sign something. There would be big scandals if I had to do her job because I wouldn’t be able to keep myself away from the players 🤣
Or me especially when Mason and Declan are their 😍 I will take advice from Adam and ask them for a threesome 😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a tiktok ages ago of someone that worked at the hotel. She said women workers weren’t allowed on the mens floor and that all staff had to walk around in pairs 🤣🤣

Next stop my vagina more like

Which one? Surely not madders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I watched a tiktok ages ago of someone that worked at the hotel. She said women workers weren’t allowed on the mens floor and that all staff had to walk around in pairs 🤣🤣

I saw that TikTok as well. Maybe it was sent in here I can’t remember. She said all the players were really nice as well which is always good to hear. Can’t because they have to walk around in pairs in case anyone gets up to any funny business 😂

• Haha

Who’s being my pair we can cover each other’s back while we go off 😂😂 I’d sneak down to the mens floor

EWWW NO I don’t know why linked to him 😂😂🙄

• Haha

That tiktok was about the St George's England training ground .... no such rules at the Qatar hotel....;)
So now at reception of their hotel in latest disguise....
reception.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.