Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hope he doesn't wear them!!! But knowing Mason, that would be his new accessory in Qatar.. as long as I get lots of topless pics, I'll look pass that stupid hat
He will wear it to a club in Qatar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1730696Someone keep mason away from these bucket hats 😂 I’ve already seen his feet today I do not need to see him in an ugly bucket hat too 😭
I mean carlotta has done some questionable things like that too and he’s not dating her… who knows 🤷‍♀️
just noticed he’s at the back of pic probably collecting his 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you all remember a while ago when someone was asking me if I had pictures of mason with dogs and I said couldn’t find this one picture of mason with a dog in the car? Well I found it 😂
414B4576-0B6A-4F31-B2F1-A618CB8D0544.jpeg

I just had to share because it was really annoying me that I couldn’t find it lol
Carry on…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also if it was work related them Lewis would follow the company on insta as he followed all the companies Mase works with.
We’re trying to manifest that she’s got nothing to do with mason and you’re not helping with this attitude 😂
I won’t share the pic of him with sunglasses in the back of a car again 😂 it got me slated in the chilly thread 😂
5A55B7CD-117F-4D9D-B96A-0B66B818C493.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also if it was work related them Lewis would follow the company on insta as he followed all the companies Mase works with.
Maybe but he doesn’t follow that magazine ig either. Jaz made that comment asking where they were under Lewis photo so maybe the dinner was on that Mon and Jaz just posted it later - the restaurant was in Wimbledon so maybe that’s where the shoot was 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.