Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t look at him on this shoot knowing he has hairy feet and blackfish was there 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
020566FB-A3E5-48AC-A542-DCB4D6E06DAC.jpeg

anyway can we just celebrate pics like this instead of talking about the blackfish 😂

38022503-FFCB-42C1-BA4D-DD0420E5FA7E.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know & his going to be shirtless!!!
I might overlook the hairy feet if we get a topless photo

is it odd that the mag is based in nyc and she was there or am I reaching? Tell me if I am

Reactions: 4
I can see the thread will move rapidly tonight
@katiestewart @Lottie.... who's making the next recap?? 🤣

Maybe it's just all business after all 🤷‍♀️.. I hope
I don’t mind making it if that’s what everyone wants but I like when everyone takes turns 😁
I might overlook the hairy feet if we get a topless photo

is it odd that the mag is based in nyc and she was there or am I reaching? Tell me if I am
Could you imagine it was all just for work or something. She does work for an advertising company after all. If this turned out to be true I think we would all be the biggest clowns on the planet 😂

• Haha
Apparently his toes are really long too but I’m too scared to go back and check
They are. He really has footballer feet. He’s got a massive bruise on his left foot.
I really just want to wax his feet and them put socks on.
I do not like feet.

I don’t mind making it if that’s what everyone wants but I like when everyone takes turns 😁

Could you imagine it was all just for work or something. She does work for an advertising company after all. If this turned out to be true I think we would all be the biggest clowns on the planet 😂
I’d believe this theory if she didn’t go to that chelsea thing and sushi with the fam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I mean.. she would be the biggest clout chaser as well though if that's the case..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.