Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe she’s living her best life on a cruise ship right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or are you all getting a big ad to left side of page most times which is just tit as cannot always read what you are saying so keep going in and out of page?? or is it my laptop?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or are you all getting a big ad to left side of page most times which is just tit as cannot always read what you are saying so keep going in and out of page?? or is it my laptop?
I’m not but I’m on my phone so maybe that makes a difference on ads??

I look at the thread on my phone so I’ve not had this issue but I’ve been getting ads in between posts on the thread it’s been confusing me because I keep thinking one of you guys posted it πŸ˜‚
who does tattle thing they are with all these ads? Mason mount? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually like the jacket *runs and hides* just not the person wearing it

lucky I didn’t use a gif from IT πŸ˜‚
I dont watch horror films unless have to as have nightmares - just close my eyes/pillow - Scream 2 was the first one ... never gone there again just switch off!

Last edited:
BUT will not be buying fake tan - Mason is great but I refuse to blackfish for him - they (there are others in the team) take us as we are. πŸ˜‰
I went through a fake tan phase one summer. Ok not to the level of NYC but still if Mason likes tanned

here I am
D84B9674-995B-4AAE-AF58-FA06C4488CFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He does look great in hats πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

I've got it at the bottom of my phone
I much prefer him in a baseball cap. Anyone got the pic of him in the bucket hat & sunglasses in Ibiza? It's bugging me that I can't find it!
I get ads on both. Mainly at the bottom

Just found another video from that fight from a fan’s camera.. he was really rattled wasn’t he πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If by any chance there will be even a glimpse of her on that boat any piece of love support thought will be thrown to the trash with him shoved way down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.